關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。英語對話課堂教學更是如此。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A:What's the best way downtown?

  去市中心最好的方法是什麼?

  B:Let me see. It depends.

  讓我想象。這視情況而定。

  A:Depends? Depends on what?

  視情況而定?取決於什麼?

  B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.

  如果有急事,你應該乘計程車。

  A:Is that expensive?

  那樣貴嗎?

  B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.

  是的,非常貴。信不信由你,它將花費一百多美元。

  A:I am in no particular hurry.

  我不是特別著急。

  B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.

  那坐公共汽車。這隻會花費5美元。

  A:That's not so bad.

  那還不錯嘛。

  篇二

  A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?

  請問一下,我有一點迷路了,到師大該搭幾路公交車?

  B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278 bus.

  讓我看看。從這裡你必須要搭 278。

  A:Oh OK, where do I get off?

  喔,好。我要在哪一站下車呢?

  B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.

  A:Ok, thanks...

  好,謝謝!

  B:You're new at this, huh?

  你沒有搭公車的經驗,是不是?

  A:No, is it difficult?

  是啊,會很困難嗎?

  B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.

  不會,簡單得很。你只要在上車的時候問司機什麼時候付費,還有告訴他你要在什麼地方下車就好了

  A:How much does it cost?

  多少錢呢?

  B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.

  一程票只要新臺幣15塊。你看,你要搭的車來了。

  A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.

  哇,真是太謝謝你了。

  B:Don't mention it.

  別客氣。

  篇三

  A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?

  我也可以搭地鐵到那裡嗎?

  B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?

  當然可以,那樣快多了。你知道怎麼去嗎?

  A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?

  不知道,我想你是否能帶我去呢?

  B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.

  好啊,沒問題,咱們到地鐵站去吧。

  B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?

  你得先買票。你要到師大是嗎?

  A:Yeah.

  是啊。

  B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.

  這樣的話,你必須搭到臺電大樓站。

  A:Where is that?

  那站在哪裡?

  B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.

  看看地圖吧。你只要找出你在地圖上的位置,然後再找出你想去的地方。而數字顯示的就是票價。

  A:Oh, that's simple enough.

  喔,很簡單嘛。

  B:Then, when you have your ticket, you go wait on the platform.

  買好票以後,就到月臺上等車。

  A:Anything else I should know?

  還有什麼需要注意的地方嗎?

  B:Just remember to hold on to your ticket. You need it to get out of the station when you get there.

  只要記得保管好你的票就行了。當你到達目的地後,你需要票才能出地鐵站。

  

關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
英語對話關於運動愛好
相關知識
關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
關於八年級英語對話帶翻譯
有關八年級英語對話帶翻譯
關於六年級英語笑話帶翻譯
關於八年級英語對話閱讀
關於一年級英語故事帶翻譯
關於四年級英語故事帶翻譯
關於三年級英語短文帶翻譯
關於四年級英語短文帶翻譯
關於五年級英語故事帶翻譯