餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜
為了在英語國家的餐廳裡也能夠吃到中國菜,你會使用哪些常用的英文對話句型?下面是小編給大家帶來餐廳就餐中國菜英語對話,供大家參閱!
篇1
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant
Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。
篇2
Anna: Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. 打擾了,我想嚐嚐中國菜。
Waiter: We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? 我們這裡有很好的中國菜。您喜歡什麼風味?
Anna: I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? 我對中國菜一無所知。您能給我一些建議嗎?
Waiter: It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc. 中國菜分成八大菜系,如粵菜、魯菜和川菜等等。
Anna: Is there any difference? 有什麼不同嗎?
Waiter: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy. 粵菜清淡適中,而魯菜則味重香濃。
Anna: How about Sichuan food? 川菜怎麼樣?
Waiter: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently. 川菜大都麻辣濃香,並且他們的味道
Anna: Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me? 噢,其實我喜歡吃辣一點的。所以您推薦我吃什麼?
Waiter: I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor. 我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。我們有四川菜餐廳。可以建議您去那裡嗎?它在三樓。
Anna: Thank you. 謝謝您。
Waiter: It's my pleasure. 很高興為您服務。
篇3
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like
them. 再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I
find it? 啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude
Restaurant. 大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人
A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。
看過餐廳就餐中國菜英語對話的人還看了:
餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜