英語對話關於酒店退房

General 更新 2024年11月29日

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了關於酒店退房英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於酒店退房英語對話一

  A:What's the matter?

  A:有什麼事情?

  B:Checking out, please.

  B:我要退房。

  A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

  A:能把鑰匙給我嗎?謝謝。這是您的賬單。

  B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

  B:對不起。這幾筆錢是怎麼回事?

  A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

  A;哦,這些是電話費,這些是酒吧裡的開銷。

  B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

  B:等等。我是打過一個電話,可我沒有打過外線啊。

  A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

  A:我知道。先生。這些不是電話公司的收費,這些是旅館收的。

  B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

  B:這是不是有點過分?

  A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

  A;對不起,先生。這是我們的規矩。

  B:OK. Here is the money.

  B:好了。給你錢。

  A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

  A:謝謝。歡迎再來。

  關於酒店退房英語對話二

  A:Can I help you, sir?

  先生,我能幫您嗎?

  B:Yes, I'm checking out.

  是的,我要退房。

  A:Can I have your key and room number, please?

  我能要您的鑰匙和房價號碼嗎?

  B:Room 1419. Here's my key.

  1419房。這是我的鑰匙。

  A:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it?

  先生,這是您的賬單。請您核對一下好嗎?

  B:It's all right. Please charge it to my credit card.

  沒錯。請用我的信用卡來付賬。

  A:Here you are, sir. You're all set. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And that next time you're in town, you will stay with us again.

  先生,給您。一切都辦好了。我希望您在這裡住得愉快。下次您來城裡,希望您還會住我們這裡。

  B:I will. Where can I leave my luggage? I really want to leave after lunch.

  我會的。哪裡可以放行李?我要在午飯後離開。

  A:The bell captain will put it in the storage room. When you're ready to leave, you can claim your luggage from him.

  侍者領班會把行李放在儲藏室。當您準備好離開的時候,您可以向他拿行李。

  B:Thanks very much. And good-bye.

  非常感謝。拜拜。

  關於酒店退房英語對話三

  A:May I help you?

  A:需要幫忙嗎?

  B:I'm leaving now. Could you send a bellboy to pick up my baggage? I'm in Room 603.

  B:我現在要走,你能派一個服務生來提我的行李嗎?我在603室。

  A:Certainly. We'll be up in a few minutes.

  A:當然,我們幾分鐘內就上去。

  B:Thank you.

  B:謝謝。

  C:Bellboy !

  C:服務生!

  B:Come in!

  B:進來!

  C:Is this the only bag you have?

  C:您只有這個袋子嗎?

  B:No. There's another here.

  B:不,這裡還有一個。

  C:All right. I'll take these down to the lobby and leave them for you at the Bell Desk.

  C:好的。我把這些帶到下面的大廳,並給您放在服務檯。

  B:Thank you. I'll be down in a minute.

  B:謝謝,我一分鐘內就下去。

  

英語對話關於酒店退房
關於情侶幸福對話式的說說
相關知識
英語對話關於酒店退房
英語對話關於酒店退房
英語對話關於假期旅遊
英語對話關於運動愛好
英語對話關於運動愛好
酒店訂房協議書_最新關於酒店訂房協議書範本
關於酒店客房實習心得體會
關於酒店客房實習心得體會3篇
關於酒店客房實習心得體會3篇
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀