精選國外英語詩歌

General 更新 2024年11月30日

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :我似流雲天自遊

  I wandered lonely as a cloud

  我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

  That floats on high over vales and hills,

  在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然間我看見一群

  A host, of golden daffodils;

  金色的水仙花迎春開放,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

  在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

  迎著微風起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine,

  連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

  And twinkle on the milky way.

  在銀河裡閃閃發光,

  They stretched in never-ending line

  它們沿著湖灣的邊緣

  Along the margin of a bay;

  延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

  我一眼看見了一萬朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

  The waves beside them danced; but they

  粼粼波光也在跳著舞,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee;

  水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  與這樣快活的伴侶為伍,

  In such a jocund company;

  詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

  I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

  我久久凝望,卻想象不到

  What wealth the show to me had brought.

  這奇景賦予我多少財寶

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

  每當我躺在床上不眠,

  In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

  它們常在心靈中閃現,

  Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤獨之中的福祉;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills,

  於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  :草原之夜

  Night on the prairies,

  草原的夜晚,

  The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,

  晚餐過了,活在地上輕輕的燃燒,

  The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;

  疲倦了的牧民過著他們的毯子睡著了,

  I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,

  我獨自散步---我站著觀望星星。

  which I think nownever realized before.

  那些我以前從沒有注意過的星星。

  Now I absorb immortality and peace,

  現在我想著永生與和平,

  I admire death and test propositions.

  我羨慕死亡,我思考各種問題。

  How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!

  多麼豐饒!多麼高尚!多麼簡明喲!

  The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.

  同樣的一個老人和靈魂——同樣的舊有的渴望,同樣的滿足。

  I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,

  直到我看見非白天所展示的一切,我一直以為白天最為光輝燦爛,

  I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other globes.

  直到在我的周圍無聲地湧現出千萬個其他的地球,我一直以為這個地球已經很足夠。

  Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,

  現在空間和永恆的偉大思想己充滿了我,我要以它們來測量我自己,

  And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,

  現在我接觸到別的星球的生命,這生命跟大地上的生命一樣來自遙遠的地方,

  Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,

  或是將要來到,或是已經超過了大地上的生命,

  I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,

  此後我將不再漠視它們,正如我不漠視我自己的生命,

  Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.

  或者那些在大地上跟我一樣進展的,或將要來到的生命。

  O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,

  啊,我現在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,

  I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.

  我看出我得等待那將由死展示出來的東西。

 

精選國外英語詩歌
英語專業自我評價
相關知識
精選國外英語詩歌
精選國外英語詩歌
精選優美英語詩歌欣賞
精選優美英語詩歌
精選優美英語詩歌
精選愛情英文詩歌賞析
精選愛情英文詩歌
精選愛情英文詩歌欣賞
讚美中國的英語詩歌欣賞
精選著名英文詩歌鑑賞