商務英語對話範文精選

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  小學英語對話課,是整個小學英語教學中一個必不可少的組成部分。它以豐富的情境設計、實用易學的句型和表達法,為培養學生的語言交際能力提供了大量的語言材料,併為培養學生的口頭表達能力奠定了基礎。小編整理了商務英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  商務英語對話範文一

  Claims &Settlement

  索賠與理賠

  A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

  A:你們查過了嗎?破損包中有多少貨物還可以用?

  B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

  B:檢驗報告說,大部分還可利用,約有20%左右不能用或無法售出,我們對此事很著急,因為我們原來指望收到這批貨來履行好幾批訂單。

  A: We understand your problem.

  A:我很理解你們的困難。

  B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

  B:我確信我們能得到你們的幫助來克服目前的困難。

  A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

  A:你建議怎樣來處理這個問題?

  B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

  B:如果你方減價20%的話,我們 願意接受這批貨物。

  A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

  A:咱們折中好了,這批貨物減價 20% ,下次你們訂貨時,除目前已有的條件外,我們另外再給些優惠。

  B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

  B:張先生,你們這麼快就做出了決定,我表示讚賞,我們接受建議。很高興,我們找到解決的辦法。

  商務英語對話範文二

  Packing & Shipment

  包裝與裝運

  A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

  A:早上好,我來是想討論一下商品檢驗問題的。

  B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

  B:太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這件事情呢。

  A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

  A:首先我們想確認一些事情。

  B: Go ahead.

  B:好的,什麼事情?

  A: How would the goods be inspected?

  A:商品是如何檢驗的?

  B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

  B:嗯。根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。

  A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

  A:那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?

  B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

  B:根據國際慣例,檢驗費由出口方負責。

  A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

  A:我們同意。但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。

  B: That's fine for us.

  B:這點沒有問題。

  A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

  A:在複檢中如果發現什麼問題,請在7天之內通知我們。

  B: We will, for sure.

  B:一定。

  商務英語對話範文三

  Signing a Contract

  簽訂合同

  A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

  A:合同準備好了,請你看看裡面是否有不妥的地方。

  B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

  B:都不錯,但有一個問題需要提出來,即及時交貨。你知道我們的顧客正急需這批貨物。

  A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

  A:如果你們不能按照合同上所規定的時間交貨,那他們便會轉向別處購買,那樣的話,我們將無法承受損失。

  B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

  B:你儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的,但我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

  A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

  A:好,我回去後將盡快開出所有數量的信用證。

  B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

  B:好。還有,有關信用證上的條款必須與合同上的條款完全一致,以免再修訂,否則船運將有可能被耽擱。

  A: All right. I'll see to it.

  A:行,我會留心的。

  B: Any other question?

  B:還有其他的問題嗎?

  A: No, nothing more.

  A:沒了。

  B: Shall we sign the contract now?

  B:那麼我們現在籤合同吧?

  A: With pleasure.

  A:好的。

  B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

  B:請你簽字。你可留一份原件、兩份影印件。

  A: Thank you.

  A:謝謝。

  B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

  B:很高興我們洽談圓滿成功,我希望這標誌著我們之間長期穩定業務關係的開始。

  A: I hope so, too.

  A:我也希望如此。

  

關於商務英語對話範文精選
關於初一英語對話範文
相關知識
關於商務英語對話範文精選
商務英語對話範文精選
初一上冊英語對話範文精選
關於點餐英語對話範文精選
初中英語對話範文精選
關於初一英語對話範文精選
關於二人英語對話範文精選
大學英語對話範文精選
關於旅遊英語對話範文精選
初一英語對話範文精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!