關於英語情詩很美的那種
英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。小編整理了關於很美的英語情詩,歡迎閱讀!
關於很美的英語情詩篇一
我記得初遇你時那美妙的一瞬
I remembered that is wonderful as soon as flickers:
Appeared you in mine front,
Some like appears briefly fantasy,
Has like the chaste America's angel.
我記得那美妙的一瞬,
在我的面前出現了你,
有如曇花一現的幻想,
有如純潔至美的精靈。
In that hopeless sad suffering,
Makes noise in that in ostentatious life puzzle,
Nearby my ear for a long time is making a sound your gentlesound,
I also see your lovable beautiful figure in the sleep.
在那無望的憂愁的折磨中,
在那喧鬧的浮華生活的困擾中,
我的耳邊長久地響著你溫柔的聲音,
我還在睡夢中見到你可愛的倩影。
Many years have passed by, storm smile
Has scattered the former days dream,
Thereupon I have put behind your gentle sound,
Also has your that angel resembles the beautiful figure.
許多年過去了,暴風驟雨般的激情。
驅散了往日的夢想,
於是我忘卻了你溫柔的聲音,
還有你那天仙似的的倩影。
In the remote place, in the gloomy life which imprisons,
My day such calmly dissipates,
The insincere person, does not have the poem the inspiration,
Without the tear, does not have the life, also does not havethe love.
在窮鄉僻壤,在囚禁的陰暗生活中,
我的日子就那樣靜靜地消逝,
沒有傾心的人,沒有詩的靈感,
沒有眼淚,沒有生命,也沒有愛情。
Now the mind starts to regain consciousness:
By now has reappeared in front of me you,
Has illusory image which like appears briefly,
Has like the chaste America's angel.
如今心靈又開始甦醒:
在我面前又重新出現了你,
有如曇花一現的幻影,
有如純潔至美的天仙。
My heart in is wild with joy jumps,
In heart all reregain consciousness,
Had the sincere person, had the poem inspiration,
Had the life, had the tear, also had the love.
我的心在狂喜中跳躍,
心中的一切又重新甦醒,
有了傾心的人,有了詩的靈感,
有了生命,有了眼淚,也有了愛情。
關於很美的英語情詩篇二
Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以寫
Pablo Neruda
巴勃羅·聶魯達
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.
寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她愛我,有時我也愛她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我並不擁用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感覺我已失去她。
to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?
The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.
群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
遠處有人在唱著歌。那麼遠。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虛因為沒有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼時,我們也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。
Another's. She will be another's.
別人的。她將會是別人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
愛情太短,遺忘太長。
Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms
藉著如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.
這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最後的詩句。
關於很美的英語情詩篇三
Bloody Men 該死的男人
By Wendy Cope溫迪.科普
Bloody men are like bloody buses—
該死的男人就像該死的巴士——
You wait for about a year
你都等了大約一年的時間,
And as soon as one approaches your stop
而當一輛靠近你的車站,
Two or three others appear.
其他兩三輛也隨之出現。
You look at them flashing their indicators,
你看它們正在閃著指示燈,
Offering you a ride.
讓你搭乘同行,
You’re trying to read the destinations,
你竭力辨認著那些終點站,
You haven’t much time to decide.
你沒有多少時間作決定。
If you make a mistake, there is no turning back..
如果你搭錯車,就無法回頭。
Jump off, and you’ll stand and gaze
一旦跳下車,你會站在那裡發呆。
While the cars and the taxis and lorries go by
轎車,的士,卡車川流不息,
And the minutes, the hours, the days.
分秒,時日,歲月匆匆逝去。
有關英語情詩帶翻譯的