含蓄的愛情英文詩詞欣賞
愛情是我們心中一種無限的情感和外界一種有形的美好理想的結合。小編精心收集了含蓄的愛情英文詩詞,供大家欣賞學習!
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞篇1
莎士比亞十四行詩第18首
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
能不能讓我來把你比擬做夏日?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
你可是更加溫和,更加可愛:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
狂風會吹落五月裡開的好花兒,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
夏季的生命又未免結束得太快:
Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,
有時候蒼天的巨眼照得太灼熱,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
他那金彩的臉色也會被遮暗;
And every fair from fair somethme declines,
每一樣美呀,總會離開美而凋落,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:
被時機或者自然的代謝所摧殘;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
但是你永久的夏天決不會凋枯,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
你永遠不會失去你美的儀態;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade
死神誇不著你在他的影子裡躑躅,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest.
你將在不朽的詩中與時間同在;
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
只要人類在呼吸,眼睛看得見,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
我這詩就活著,使你的生命綿延.
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞篇2
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
***English version by Humbert Wolfe***
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開雲團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激盪。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞篇3
The Miller’s Daughter
It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女兒,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她長得那麼那麼的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至於我願是那珠寶
That trembles at her ear:
搖曳在她的耳旁
For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的發間
I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸
And I would be the girdle
我願是那裙帶
About her dainty dainty waist,
纏繞在她那纖腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近
In sorrow and in rest:
無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候
And I should know if it beat right,
當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
我就可以與她緊緊相擁。
And I would be the necklace,
我願是那項鍊
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳躍
Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
With her laughter or her sighs,
伴隨著她的笑容和嘆息
And I would lie so light, so light,
就讓我如此輕地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜裡也別把我摘下
含蓄的愛情英文詩詞欣賞