短一點的英語詩歌

General 更新 2024年12月27日

  詩是一種闡述心靈的文學體裁,而詩人則需要掌握成熟的藝術技巧。對下面是小編整理的以供大家閱讀。

  ***一***

  If I should stay,

  我若滯留你身邊

  I would only be in your way.

  只會成為你的羈絆

  So I’ll go, but I know

  唯有離開, 但我明白

  I’ll think of you every step of the way.

  思念會終生與我為伴

  And I will always love you.

  我會愛你始終

  I will always love you.

  始終愛你

  You, my darling you. Hmm.

  愛你, 我的愛人,喔。。。

  Bittersweet memories

  苦樂參半的回憶

  that is all I’m taking with me.

  是留給我的唯一

  So, goodbye. Please, don’t cry.

  別了, 請不要哭泣

  We both know I’m not what you, you need.

  本不該是我,把一切給你

  And I will always love you.

  可我會愛你始終

  I will always love you.

  始終愛你

  I hope life treats you kind

  希望生活給你美好善待

  And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.

  希望你全部夢想放光彩

  And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

  希望快樂、幸福伴隨你

  But above all this, I wish you love.

  但一切都不如擁有真愛

  And I will always love you.

  而我還會愛你始終

  I will always love you.

  始終愛你

  I will always love you.

  我會永遠愛你

  I will always love you.

  愛你永遠

  I will always love you.

  我會永遠愛你

  I, I will always love you.

  永遠、永遠地愛你

  You, darling, I love you.

  你,我的摯愛,我愛你

  Ooh, I’ll always, I’ll always love you.

  啊,我將愛你始終、始終愛你

  ***二***

  Call for the robin-redbreast and the wren,

  讓我來請求知更和鷦鷯,

  Since o’er shady groves they hover,

  因它們盤旋於濃蔭林梢,

  And with leaves and flowers do cover

  請用樹葉和鮮花覆蓋,

  The friendless bodies of unburied men.

  那些未掩埋的孤魂屍骸。

  Call unto his funeral dole

  看在這葬禮有多悲楚,

  The ant, the field-mouse, and the mole,

  螞蟻、田鼠、鼴鼠辛苦,

  To rear him hillocks that shall keep him warm,

  請堆起山包為他禦寒,

  And ***when gay tombs are robb’d*** sustain no harm;

  ***花哨墓穴被盜***也能免遭難;

  But keep the wolf far thence, that’s foe to men,

  但要避開豺狼,人的仇敵,

  For with his nails he’ll dig them up again.

  狼的利爪,會把他們刨起。

  ***三***

  The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

  那一天來了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

  Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

  甜嗓,甜脣,***,纖纖十指,

  Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

  熱烈的呼吸,溫柔的低音,耳語,

  Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !

  明眸,美好的體態,柔軟的腰肢!

  Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

  凋謝了,鮮花初綻的全部魅力,

  Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

  凋謝了,我眼睛見過的美的景色,

  Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

  凋謝了,我雙臂抱過的美的形體,

  Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

  凋謝了,輕聲,溫馨,純潔,歡樂——

  Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,

  這一切在黃昏不合時宜地消退,

  When the dusk holiday or holy night

  當黃昏,節日的黃昏,愛情的良夜

  Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave

  正開始細密地編織昏暗的經緯

  The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

  以便用香幔遮住隱蔽的歡悅;

  But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,

  但今天我已把愛的彌撒書讀遍,

  He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

  他見我齋戒祈禱,會讓我安眠。

  ***四***

  In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-

  答客贊 —

  I am a Solitary Blade of Grass

  我是一棵孤獨的小草

  Why do you say I am a national treasure?

  怎麼你說我是個國寶?

  No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!

  不,熊貓才是中華的國寶!

  I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,

  我是一棵孤獨的小草,

  In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.

  論身材我的確十分苗條。

  I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,

  陽光雨露撫育我成長,

  The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;

  藍天白雲向我點頭微笑;

  Pretty flowers have kept me company,

  有百花為我作伴,

  How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?

  我怎能孤獨,而不快樂逍遙?

  Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,

  有時雖有點搖搖欲墜,

  But I will never swing with the wind;

  但我決不臨風歪倒;

  Or flow with the stream,

  既不會隨波飄流,

  Nor do I win favor with crooked means.

  更不會投機取巧。

  Tempered in the smoke of war,

  經歷戰火的磨練,

  Tortured through the test of a hard life,

  飽受生活的煎熬;

  Even though I'm next to nothing,

  我雖然微不足道,

  Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!

  卻是一棵驕傲的小草!

  ***五***

  Longing

  渴望by Wang Zhi王植

  I long for a kind of beauty

  coming quietly from the distant village

  the lovely goats are pasted on the glassine

  the bulls are recumbent in the arms of mountains

  the little grass hummingly grows in happiness

  我渴望著,一種美麗

  從遙遠的村莊悄然而至

  可愛的山羊貼在玻璃紙上

  牯牛斜臥在群山的懷裡

  小草嗡嗡地幸福成長

  I long for a kind of freedom

  permeating the wilds from beautiful heaven

  the wind-like wings fly thru the forests and earth

  scattering happy thougths to every corner

  我渴望著,一種自由

  從靜美的天國瀰漫荒野

  那風一般的翅膀

  穿梭森林和大地

  快樂的思想撒遍每個角落

  I long for a kind of song

  walking from the mysterious palace

  that song of faith

  is like the five-colored Mt. Haizi

  still lying in the ancestors' memory

  我渴望著,一種歌聲

  從神祕的殿堂走出來

  那信仰的歌聲

  彷彿五色的海子山

  依然躺在遠祖的記憶裡

  I long for a kind of Nirvana

  rising slowly from countless hearts

  that peaceful world

  is like our originally silent hearts

  gradually blooming with holy flowers

  我渴望著,一種涅槃

  從無數人心中慢慢升起

  那安詳的世界

  如同我們原本寂靜的心地

  漸漸地開滿聖潔的花朵

短一點的英語詩歌
關於一分鐘英文詩朗誦
相關知識
短一點的英語詩歌
短一點的英語詩歌
有關短一點的英文詩歌
簡短優美的英語詩歌閱讀
短一點的英語笑話大全
短一點的英語笑話
短一點的英語笑話帶翻譯精選
短一點的英語笑話閱讀
有關短一點的英語笑話閱讀
簡單短一點的英語笑話帶翻譯