英語小笑話閱讀
笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。小編精心收集了小學短篇英語笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
小學短篇英語笑話篇1
Aren't Kidss Wonderful?
小孩子實在了不起!
Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.
媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。
Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"
小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"
“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"
“為什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"
"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.
“為什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。
His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.
媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。
Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"
最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”
"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read."
“我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”
A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what stationthat was, cause that's where Little Ronny got off."
一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的哪個車站。"
小學短篇英語笑話篇2
A Lesson in Philosophy
哲學課一則
Why worry?
何必憂慮呢?
Really, you have only two things:to worry about-either you are sick or you are well.
真的,你只有兩件事要擔心,你不是會生病就是身體健康。
If you are well, you have nothing to worry about.
如果你身體健康,那麼就沒什麼好擔心的。
and if you are sick, you have only two things to worry about-either you get well or you die.
如果生病的話,只要擔憂兩件事,你不是康復就是死亡。
If you get well, you have nothing to worry about.
如果你康復的話,什麼也不必擔心。
and if you die, you have only two things to worry about-either you go to heaven or you go tohell.
如果不幸死亡的話,你只要擔心兩件事,你不是上天堂就是下地獄。
If you go to heaven, you have nothing to worry about.
如果上天堂,什麼也不需要你擔憂。
and if you go to hell,you'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won't have time toworry !
要是下地獄的話,你會忙著和老朋友握手寒暄,連擔憂事情的時間都沒有!
小學短篇英語笑話篇3
Wow!That's a Big One!
哇!那個真是大得嚇人
One day a tourist walked into a Texas tavern and ordered a shot of whiskey. The bartender puta big tumbler full of whiskey in front of him.
某一天一位觀光客走進一家德州酒店點了一杯威士忌,酒保競給他一大杯的酒。
"What's this?" asked the tourist.
“這是什麼呢?”觀光客問道。
"Why, it's a shot of whiskey! Don't you know that everything is big in Texas?"
“怎麼了,那是你點的酒,難道你不知道德州每樣東西都大得嚇人。”
Then, an armadillo ran past the door.
那時剛好有一隻穿山甲跑過酒店門口。
“What was that?" asked the tourist.
“那是什麼東西?’觀光客又問。
"Why, that was a Texas cockroach. "
“哦,那是隻德州蟑螂!”
By this time, the whiskey had gone to the tourist's bladder as well as his head,
喝了酒,觀光客感到腹脹頭昏,
and he asked the location of the bathroom.
他問哪裡有洗手間。
The bartender directed him to go down the hall and to the right,
酒保告訴他下樓後右轉,
but the tourist turned left instead and fell into the swimming pool.
但觀光客卻向左轉,跌落在酒店的游泳池中。
The bartender heard the splash and went to investigate.
酒保聽到水聲跑出去看個究竟。
As he put his head in the door, he heard the tourist cry. "Don't flush the toilet ! "
剛把頭伸進門就聽到觀光客大叫,“不要按動馬桶沖水喲!
小學英語笑話帶翻譯摘抄