關於最簡單的英語對話
英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成為一個熱門話題。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Lily: Ann, thank you for coming to see me.
安,謝謝你來看我。
Ann: Don’t say that, we are good friends.
別這麼說,我們是好朋友嘛。
Lily: ke,ke,…I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.
咳,咳….我得了嚴重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann: Don’t say this, you will be better off.
別這樣說,你的狀況會好起來的。
Lily: Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把藥遞給我嗎?該吃藥了。
Ann: No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
沒問題,哪瓶,黑色的還是粉色的?
Lily: The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已經害怕每天吃藥了。
Ann: How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃幾片啊?
Lily: 20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann: Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良藥苦口利於病嘛。
二
理髮師: Miss, what can I do for you?
小姐,有什麼可以為您效勞的嗎?
客人: I want to restyle my hair.
我想要重新弄個髮型。
理髮師: Here’s an album of the latest hairstyles. Do you want to have a look?
這裡有一本近來的髮型冊。你要不要看看?
客人: Yes, thank you……I want my hair like this star.
好啊,謝謝……我想要和這個明星一樣的髮型。
理髮師: Good taste. It’s quite fit your face.
好品味。這個很適合你臉型。
客人: By the way, I also want to have my hair dyed in brown. What do you think?
順便問一下,我想要把我的頭髮染成棕色,你覺得怎樣啊?
理髮師: It’s outdated. How about blonde highlights?
那過時了。挑染成金黃色怎麼樣啊?
客人: It sounds great.
聽起來很不錯誒。
理髮師: Can I do it now?
我可以現在就做嗎?
客人: Ok, just do it.
可以啊,開始吧。
三
Ann: What are you doing?
你在做什麼啊?
Lily: I am looking for a dress for Jane’s birthday party this evening. Can you give me some advices?
我在找一件禮服參加簡的生日派對。你能幫我挑看看嗎?
Ann: How do you like this skirt? It goes well with your skin.
你覺得這件裙子怎麼樣啊?和你的面板很搭哦。
Lily: Really? Ok, I would try it.
真的嗎?好的,我會試看看的。
Ann: And I believe this teardrop necklace would make you more attractive. You should put it on.
我覺得這條淚滴狀的項鍊會讓你看起來更吸引人的。你應該戴上的。
Lily: Ok. Should I take a bag with me?
好的。我要不要帶一個包啊?
Ann: Of course. Handbags are necessary for girls.
當然要了。手提包對女性來說是很重要的。
Lily: Got it. How about the brown bag you and I bought last week?
明白了。你覺得上個禮拜我們一起買的那個棕色包怎麼樣啊?
Ann: I can’t agree with you any more. And hurry up, grandma is waiting for us to have lunch.
我完全同意。快點,奶奶正在等我們吃午飯呢!
Lily: Ok. I will go downstairs in a minute.
好的,我馬上就下去。
四
Tom: I’m starving.
我要餓死了。
Bob: I’m preparing the lunch. What kinds of food do you like today, fried chicken, or stewed beef?
我正在準備午飯。你今天想吃什麼,炸雞還是燉牛肉?
Tom: I like grill steak.
我想要吃烤肉。
Bob: Ok, anything else?
好的,還有其他的嗎?
Tom: What about your specialty, the fish in brown sauce?
你的拿手好菜,紅燒魚怎麼樣啊?
Bob: I will do it, if you can clean the kitchen.
如果你可以打掃廚房的話,我就可以做。
Tom: Deal. Should that take a long time?
成交。這要花很長的時間嗎?
Bob: It’ll be ready in an hour. You can eat some snacks first.
一個小時就可以做好了。你可以先吃點點心。
Tom: Ok. By the way, don’t forget to put some vanilla in the steak.
好的,還有別忘了加點香草哦。
Bob: I won’t forget.
我不會忘的。
最簡單的英語對話