初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月18日

  初中英語的學習不僅要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習才會產生濃厚的興趣。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:The Palace Museum is so large.

  A:故宮太大了。

  B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

  B:是的,你說對了,它佔地72萬平方米。

  A:There are so many rooms,too.

  A:房間也很多。

  B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

  B:是的。據說故宮有9 999個房間。

  A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

  A:9 999 間?我真不敢相信。

  B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

  B:你知道古代它為什麼叫紫禁城嗎?

  A:No, I don't know.

  A:不,我不知道。

  B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

  B:因為它是“禁止”老百姓人內的。

  A:So we are lucky now.

  A:所以我們現在很幸運。

  B:I think so.

  B:我也這麼認為。

  二

  A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

  A:西安真是個美麗的城市。

  B:I think so,too.

  B:我也這麼認為。

  A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

  A:你明天有什麼計劃?

  B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

  B:我想去參觀一些這兒的名勝古蹟。

  A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

  A:你有沒有特別想要參觀地方?

  B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

  B:我想兵馬俑博物館是一定要參觀的。這是我們一直盼望的。

  A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

  A:哦,當然。那兒有許多兵馬俑及戰馬和戰車。

  B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

  B:能見到中國古代如何排兵佈陣真是太有意思了。

  A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

  A:如果你們看仔細些,你們就會發現每個兵馬俑的容貌和神態都不相同。

  B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

  B:這些兵馬俑造型生動,形象逼真。那時候能達到這麼高的雕塑水平,實在令人驚歎。

  A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

  A:是的,我同意你的說法。你知道大雁塔嗎?

  B:Yes , it's also very famous.

  B:是的,它也很有名。

  A:Right. You can visit it.

  A:對。你可以去那兒參觀。

  B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

  B:對。謝謝你提醒我。

  三

  hold onto the purse strings 控制金錢的使用

  A:Dear, how about doing shopping this afternoon?

  A:親愛的,今天下午上街好嗎?

  B:What's you going to buy?

  B:你要買什麼?

  A:A new hat and a new dress.

  A:我想買一頂新帽子和一條新連衣裙。

  B:If we want to buy a house we should hold onto the purse strings.

  B:我們要想買新房子就必須控制花銷。

  

關於初中兩人英語對話短文
初一兩人英語對話短文
相關知識
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於初中兩人英語對話短文
初中兩人英語對話短文
初一兩人英語對話短文
兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於大學生兩人英語對話情景帶翻譯
關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯
初一英語對話短文帶翻譯