簡單的英語口語對話

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you aboutthings that people are sometimes afraid of. Are youafraid of flying?

  好,Nanju,我想問你些平常人們怕的事情。你害怕坐飛機嗎?

  Nanju: No

  不怕。

  Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?

  不怕?你經常坐嗎?

  Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.

  那倒沒有,但如果我有機會的話,我會非常高興的。

  Todd: Really!

  是嘛!

  Nanju: Yeah sure!

  對呀,是的!

  Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?

  好,那你怕蛇嗎?

  Nanju: No.

  不怕。

  Todd: No!

  你竟然不怕蛇!

  Nanju: No.

  不怕。

  Todd: Now, India has cobras.

  現在印度有種眼鏡蛇。

  Nanju: Yeah, it's a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, eachother, but run away so I can not.

  對呀,是有很多眼鏡蛇。我見過很多,還和它們打鬥過,我還想和它們打鬥來著,但是我跑了。

  Todd: So, you're not afraid of cobras?

  所以說你不害怕眼鏡蛇?

  Nanju: No

  不怕。

  Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?

  你在你房子邊上見過眼鏡蛇?

  Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.

  對呀,見過很多,大概有12英尺。

  Todd: Really!

  是嘛!

  Nanju: Yeah, sure.

  對,是的!

  Todd: And you are not afraid?

  你就不害怕?

  Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.

  不怕,我會找來幾根棍子或一些類似的東西然後試探性地往前走。

  Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?

  你就拿根棍子往前走然後弄死它?

  Nanju: No, I won't kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it's like god, so wewon't.

  不,我會弄死它的。在印度殺害眼鏡蛇是違法的。它就像上帝一樣,所以我們是不會殺害它們的。

  Todd: Sin. It's a sin. Oh, wow.

  是犯罪啊,天哪!

  Nanju: So we won't kill that cobra or something.

  所以說我們是不會殺害眼鏡蛇或其他的動物。

  Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.

  哇,很刺激啊。謝謝你。

  2

  Todd: So, Christian, you're into skiing. What is itabout skiing that you like?

  Christian,你喜歡滑雪。那你為什麼喜歡滑雪呢?

  Christian: It's just fun to go out with your friends, enjoy a day and have fun cause you can doso many things when you're out there on the slopes. You can go jumping and just cruise downand, there's just so many things you can do. Just the fact that you can hang out with yourfriends all day. It's just fun, it's just a relaxed atmosphere.

  就是跟朋友出去會很開心,那一天過得都會很快樂。因為在斜坡上的時候你可以做很多項運動。可以跳起來,可以衝上去,反正就是你可以做很多你想做的事兒。其實事實就是你可以整天都跟朋友呆在外面。這就很有意思,而且氛圍很輕鬆。

  Todd: Now do you go skiing in Japan?

  現在你在日本滑雪嗎?

  Christian: I haven't yet but I want to go. I mean, Nagano prefecture has, as far as I know, alot of good places because of the Olympics and everything so. I would like to go and check itout but so far, I haven't had the chance, no.

  我還沒在日本滑過雪呢但我挺想去的。我聽說,日本的長野縣有很多滑雪的地方,因為那兒開過奧林匹克運動會,所以我挺想去看看的,但就是一直都沒有機會。

  Todd: What do you need to know to be a good skier? See, actually I don't ski, so I went onetime and it didn't work out to well, so.

  要成為一個好的滑雪者需要了解些什麼呢?像我,我就不會滑雪,我就去過一次,滑的也不是很好。

  Christian: Well, you know, practice makes perfect, right! So it's all about practicing. You go outthere, you go someone who knows the game and they'll teach you. Spend a couple of days andyou'll be a full-blown skier.

  嗯,你知道的,熟能生巧!所以多練練就好了。你和會滑雪的朋友一起去,他們會教你的。滑上幾天就能完全掌握要領了。

  Todd: Have you ever trained somebody how to ski?

  你教過別人怎麼滑雪嗎?

  Christian: Actually, I went skiing once when I was in Australia, that was in 2002, and I had afriend with me from Singapore and he'd never seen snow before, so we went out. I was snowboarding and he was actually downhill skiing, and it was a fun experience for him because hedidn't know what was going on, so I taught him a bit but, yeah, he didn't really learn that much.Maybe I was, I don't know if I was a bad teacher or he was a bad skier, maybe a combinationof both.

  事實上,2002年,在澳大利亞滑雪的那次,我是和一位來自新加坡的朋友一起去的,之前他從未見過雪。所以我們就去了。我在高速滑雪而他是速降滑雪。而對於他來說那是一份很有趣的經歷,因為他不知道接下來會發生什麼,所以我就一點點地教他,但他卻沒有學到多少東西。也許我是個很糟糕的老師,也許他是個很糟糕的滑雪者,其實我也說不好,也許兩者都有吧。

  3

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Sophie: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Hi. Could you say your name please?

  嗨,你能先說說你的名字嗎?

  Sophie: Sophie Wilkins.

  Sophie Wilkins.

  Todd: Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, where are you from?

  Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, 你來自哪裡?

  Sophie: I'm from Adelaide, South Australia.

  我來自阿德萊德,澳大利亞的南部。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Adelaide. What's Adelaide like?

  哦不錯。介紹一下阿德萊德吧。

  Sophie: It's a big country town, although it is actually a capital city of South Australia.

  它是個很大的鄉村小鎮,儘管它是南澳大利亞的首府。

  Todd: OK. Is it like over a million people or?

  好的。人口應該大概有1百多萬吧?

  Sophie: It's about 1.8 million people.

  大約有180萬人。

  Todd: Oh, that's pretty big. Nice. How long have you lived there?

  哦,那是挺大的,不錯。你住在那兒多久了?

  Sophie: I've lived there for about six years.

  差不多6年。

  Todd: Six years!

  6年!

  Sophie: Mm!

  嗯哼!

  Todd: OK. So, you weren't born there?

  好,所以你不是出生在那兒?

  Sophie: No, no. I was actually born on a farm in Mid-North South Australia.

  不,不,實際上我出生於南澳大利亞中北部的一個農場裡。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Farmer girl.

  哦不錯。農家女孩。

  Sophie: Yeah!

  是呀!

  Todd: That's cool. OK. So what, what do you think about Australia?

  太棒了。好,你覺得澳大利亞怎麼樣?

  Sophie: I love it. I love the space, how clean it is, the health, the lifestyle. It's very healthy, andthe people as well.

  我愛這個國家,我愛這個地方,很乾淨,很健康,生活方式我也很喜歡。整個國家都很健康,人也一樣健康。

  Todd: OK. Great, so after Japan are you going to go back to Australia?

  哦,很好。去完日本你打算再回到澳大利亞嗎?

  Sophie: Temporarily I think so yes. For a couple of months and then hopefully come back toJapan.

  我想暫時是的。回澳大利亞呆上幾個月,然後會再回日本。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  哦,好的,謝謝。

  

簡單兩人英語對話
簡單的兩人英語情景對話
相關知識
簡單的英文口語對話
簡單的英文情景對話帶翻譯
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
簡單的情景口語英語對話
英語簡單的情景口語短篇
簡短的英文情景對話閱讀
簡單的英語口語對話
最簡單的英語口語對話
日常生活中簡單的英語對話口語

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!