帶翻譯的愛情英文說說

General 更新 2024年11月27日

  人心太小,有人進來,就要有人出去。小編為大家收集整理了,供大家欣賞借鑑!

  最新

  I just want a warm embrace and nothing more.

  我只是想要一個溫暖的懷抱僅此而已。

  Go most urgent, is the most beautiful scenery; hurt the most are always the most real emotions.

  走得最急的,都是最美的風景;傷得最深的,也總是那些最真的感情。

  Bold cry, tears the heart drug.

  大膽哭出來,眼淚是心毒。

  At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

  每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

  For a moment, can remember many things, also missed a lot.

  那一刻,能記得許多事,也錯過了很多。

  To you for more and more,but only in mind.

  對你的思念越來越濃 , 但卻只能放在心中。

  Sometimes there is no way out exlep.

  有時候,除了說再見,別無選擇。

  Are you afraid to test the heart, because I was afraid I was still in disgrace.

  不敢去試探你心裡是否還有我 因為我怕是在自取其辱。

  We now state, is the last before the break reserved.

  我們現在的狀態,是分手前的最後的矜持。

  Know that you are ten thousand person of light which dare to expect you just shine for me.

  深知你是萬人之光哪敢奢望你只為我發光。

  I'm just actors, always in someone else's story, his tears flow.

  我只是個戲子,永遠在別人的故事裡,流著自己的眼淚。

  I miss you but i miss you.

  我想你,但是我錯過了你。

  精選

  I always put you seriously as a kind of joke. Because I was afraid of losing nothing.

  我總是把你們的認真當成一種玩笑,因為我害怕失去罷了。

  Love remained short,the memory last long.

  愛那麼短遺忘那麼長。

  I have ten thousand kinds of reasons to want to love you less now you can love an excuse.

  我有一萬種想愛你的理由現在卻少了一種能愛你的藉口。

  What kind of sunlight can warm my heart.

  什麼樣的陽光能溫暖我的心。

  In your life, I just passers-by.

  在你生命中,我只是路人。

  as long as you love me.

  只要你愛我就好。

  I am your irrelevant, you are one of my beginning and end.

  我是你的無關痛癢,你是我的一始而終。

  If not so much silence, so why would we go to such a point.

  如果沒有那麼多的沉默,我們何必又會走到這樣的地步。

  I know you love me through the mouth without heart.

  我知道你愛我經過口腔不經過心臟。

  The net closely but buckle not forever.

  十指緊扣卻扣不住天長地久。

  Some people, strong memories, faded relationships.

  有些人,濃了回憶,淡了關係。

  I know I am not flattering, so I did not who is cumbersome.

  我深知我不討人喜歡,所以我不曾是誰的累贅。

  大全

  Rampant spread of those wanton in the night.

  那些放肆的猖狂的蔓延在黑夜裡。

  When I started has become a kind of cautious person.

  我是什麼時候開始也變成了那種小心翼翼的人。

  A heart was hurt you many times.

  等我不再黏著你不再煩你不再找你的時候,那麼恭喜你,徹底失去我了。

  Lopsided, and eventually became seen.

  漸行漸遠,終成不見。

  I created you concede the fact that I do not have to love again perfunctory explanation.

  我的退讓造就了你們相愛的事實我不必再敷衍再解釋。

  Maybe people have always lost look very pale in fact also sad when you lose.

  或許擁有的人總是把失去看得很淡其實你失去時也會心痛的。

  In place waiting for one person, may not have thought about, maybe that person had been there long forgotten here.

  在原地等著一個人,可沒有想過,也許那個人早就忘記曾經來過這裡。

  Since you unintentionally I should let it go.

  你既然無心 我也該放手。

  I am your traveler, you are my heart.

  我是你的過客,你卻是我的心。

  Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.

  有時候,你只需要振作自己,繼續生活。

  Cats hide their claws.

  知人知面不知心。

  Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

  距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

  Things do not change,we change.

  世界沒變,是我們變了。

  I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop.

  擦肩而過時我沒有拉住你你也沒有停留。

  I regret to see you again become a starting point discrete.

  我後悔去見了你一面成了離散的起點。

  If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

  如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。

  Have you told me i was you,now who are you all.

  曾經你說我是你的一切。那現在誰又是你的一切。

  To the noisy crowd,sad and lonely is very warm words.

  比起喧鬧的人群來,悲傷和孤獨也是很溫暖的詞。

  I need him like I need the air to breathe.

  我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。

  Although the relationship is no longer as concerned about it, but how can you say broken off.

  關係雖然不再一樣,關心卻怎麼能說斷就斷。

  In love folly is always sweet.

  戀愛中,幹傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

  Eventually forgotten by the merciless,lost his.

  最終還是被無情的遺忘,迷失了自己。

  Even to the end of the dream, please let me happy.

  就算是到了夢的盡頭,也請讓我感到幸福。

  The people heart is too crowded.

  人心太擁擠。
 

工作心情說說大全
關於讓人點讚的愛情說說
相關知識
帶翻譯的愛情英文說說
關於帶翻譯的愛情英文說說
帶翻譯的愛情英語句子
英文說說帶翻譯的愛情
帶翻譯的簡短英文勵志故事
帶翻譯的傷感英文個性簽名_傷感個性簽名英文版
帶翻譯的青春英文詩歌
帶翻譯的青春英文詩歌
帶翻譯的春節英語作文
帶翻譯的大學英語文章