英文砍價實用表達
在買東西的時候,我們經常會砍價來達到自身利益最大化。隨著時代的發展,砍價已經延伸到了砍價會的模式,小到居家生活用品,大到汽車房產,砍價無處不在。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!
一
1. Give me a discount, please.
拜託給我打個折吧。
2. It’s a little overpriced.
這價錢有點太貴了。
3. How about £50?
50胖子如何?
4. I’d buy this if it were cheaper.
如果便宜一點我就買。
5. I can’t afford it.
我買不起。
6. Don’t try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想亂報價,我知道它值多少錢。
7. Can you offer it cheaper?
可以給我算便宜點嗎?
二
1. I don’t think I’ll have any of them.
這些我都不想要了。
2. I’ve seen this cheaper in other places.
我在別家店看過更便宜的。
3. I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
聽說別家店這個東西在搞特價。
4. Fine.I’ll check around a few more places.
好吧,我再去看看別的地方。
三
1. Can I get a special price? I already bought so many items!
可以給我優惠了嗎?我已經買這麼多了哇!
2. Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多買些,可以給我打折嗎?
四
What’s the lowest you’re willing to go?
最低你能賣多少?
呃…… 看起來面有難色
I need to think about it……
我需要考慮一下……
五
1. If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原價,可以給我小贈品嗎?
2. Does this item come with the accessory? / Is this accessory included?
有包括這個小飾品嗎?
六
1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想宰我,我識貨。
2. Can you give me a little deal on this?
這能賣得便宜一點嗎?
3. Can you give me this for cheaper?
能便宜一點給我嗎?
4. Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
我多買些能打折嗎?
5. Give me a discount.
給我打個折吧。
截圖用英語怎麼說