定期存款常用到的英語

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

  金融英語:定期存款

  Judy Taylor continues talking with the New Accounts clerk about Time Certificates of Deposit.

  裘德·泰勒與負責新開帳戶的職員繼續談論有關定期存單的事。

   if I need the money for an emergency before the certificate matures?Can I get it out ,then ?

  泰勒:假如在存款到期之前,我為應付緊急情況,需要用那筆錢該怎麼辦?那時能不能把款取出來?

   course ,you may withdraw your funds by cashing in your certificate before the maturity date if this becomes necessary .

  職員:當然可以。如果需要的話,您可以在存單的到期之前取你您存單中的現金。

  But ,in this case ,you would not receive the stated interest return.

  但是,在這種情況下,您不能獲得原定利息,

  The high rates of return that are offered are valid only if the certificate is maintained for the full length of the contracted period.

  只有當存單到期,所提供的高利率才能生效。

  T:You mean I would lose all my interest?

  泰勒:您的意思是說,我會失去所有的利息?

  C:No,not all.We would redeem your certificate at your request ,subject to our current rate schedule for prematurity cancellation .

  職員:不,不是全部的,我行會考慮到您的要求將您的存單兌現。由於您提前取款,我們要根據當時牌價標準付給您利息。

  T;How much is that rate?

  泰勒:那麼利率應是多少呢?

  C:I can't give you an exact figure ,Miss Taylor ,as it fluctuates depending on the regular savings rate.

  職員:我不可能給您一個確切數子,泰勒小姐,因為它是隨著普通存款利率而浮動的。

  As you know ,our regular savings rate changes periodically in accordance with the interest earnings rate allowed for commercial banks .

  您知道,我們的一般存款利率是按照商業銀行所允許的利率定期性的變化。

  That rate is posted on the bulletin board in the lobby as required by bank rules .

  接照銀行的規定,所說的這個比率表就貼在大廳里布告板上。

  T:So,you mean that I would be subject to a penalty if I had to cash in the certificates before the date they mature .

  泰勒:那麼您是說,如果我在定期存單到期日之前不得不兌現的話,我就要為此而受到罰款。

  C:Yes,that's right .That's why we encourage our clients to select the terms and balances carefully before they commit themselves to Time Certificates of Deposit.

  職員:是這樣的。這就是為什麼我們希望顧客在承諾定期存款之前,應認真地選擇存款期限和存款額。

  金融英語:開立儲蓄帳戶

  Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.

  亨利·薩姆森在第一國民銀行向一個職員詢問有關開立普通儲蓄帳戶事宜。

   I help you ,sir?

  職員:我能為您做些什麼嗎?先生?

   .I'd like to open a savings account .Can you give me some information?

  薩姆森:謝謝,我想開立一個儲蓄帳戶。請您和我談談這方面的事,好嗎?

  C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you .We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.

  職員:好的,我很樂意為您服務。我們把我們的銀行的普通儲蓄帳戶稱為銀行存摺儲蓄。

  You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.

  您可以只用您自己的名字開立帳戶,也可以與您的妻子開立共同帳戶。

  There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .

  我們這裡沒存款最小余額的限制,而且可隨時存款或取款。

  S:Do I earn interest on the account ?

  薩姆森:我能從帳戶上得到利息嗎?

  C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .

  職員:可以的。我們這裡支付商業銀行所允許的最高利率。

  We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.

  每個季度,我們會自動地把利息劃入您的帳戶的貸方。

  S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?

  薩姆森:開立一個帳戶難嗎?我是說,我必須是銀行的老客戶嗎?

  C:No ,sir.not at all.All that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .

  職員:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填寫一下這張簽名卡,並進行首次儲蓄,

  Even a dollar is enough to open the account .

  甚至一美元就可開立一個帳戶。

  S:Let's see .You want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .

  薩姆森:讓我看看這張卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、職業、出生日期和社會保險號碼。

  What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?

  母親婚前姓名這一項是怎麼回事?

  C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir .It's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .

  職員:我們要求這一姓名是為人便於辨別身份,先生。這是一個暗語,萬一您丟失了您的存摺,我們可以用它來確切地辨別您的身份,或者由於某種需要,用以準確地辨認身份。

  S:I see.Well,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.

  薩姆森:我明白了,那我就填寫這張卡片,然後開立一個帳戶。

  金融英語:銀行與計算機

  Betty Rogers, a teller at the First National Bank,is explaining the bank's computer system to one of her customers .

  第一國民銀行的出納員貝蒂·羅傑斯正在向一位顧客解釋銀行的計算機系統。

   do you mean by the term on-line system?

  顧客:“聯機系統”這個詞是什麼意思?

   ,it means that all our branches are connected to our central computer system,Sir .

  羅傑斯:基本上講,它的含義是說,我們所有的分機都與我們的中央計算機裝置相聯絡,先生。

  This permits us to process transactions right away .

  這就使得我們能當即處理各項業務交易。

  C:Do you mean that deposits and withdrawals are posted to my account immediately ?

  顧客:您是說,存款和取款能夠馬上過帳到我的帳戶上嗎?

  R:Yes,we process cash transactions as soon as they take place .Check deposits are credited ,subject to collection .

  羅傑斯:是的,對於現金交易,我們當時就可以處理,而支票儲蓄就要把款項經託收後才可劃入貨方。

  C:You mean that I can't draw against a deposit by check until the proceeds are collected from the bank on which the check is drawn?

  顧客:您是說,只有從開票行取回款項之後,我才能用支票兌換現金。

  R:Yes,that's right .But it only takes overnight for any bank in the city and just a day or two for banks outside the city .

  羅傑斯:是這樣的,但是對於市內的任何一個銀行來說,這隻需要花費隔夜的時間,而對於外地銀行,也只需一、兩天時間就可取回款項。

  C:Do you keep all savings account records on computer?

  顧客:你們把所有儲蓄帳戶記錄都儲存在計算機中嗎?

  R:Yes,savings ,checking ,loan and installment credit accounts ,too.

  羅傑斯:是的,儲蓄、支票、貸款和分期還款帳戶也儲存在計算機中。

  On-line computer systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers .

  聯機系統幫助我們為顧客提供快速而準確的服務。

  C:Oh ,that's why we must use magnetically encoded checks and deposit slips .

  顧客:噢,這就是為什麼我們必須使用磁性密碼支票和存款單的原因。

  R:Yes,the computer at our data processing center can read all encoded items automatically .

  羅傑斯:是的,我們的資料處理中心的計算機能自動地讀出所有的譯碼條目。

  Of course ,you 'll notice that there are computer terminals at most teller windows ,too.

  當然,您會注意到大多數出納員的視窗也都裝有計算機終端,

  Tellers use them to provide immediate computer access for all transactions.

  出納員使用它們將所進行的所有業務內容立即送入計算機或從計算機中取出。

  

銀行業務常用的英語
銀行開戶場景常用到的英語
相關知識
定期存款常用到的英語
銀行開戶場景常用到的英語
銀行櫃檯常用到的英語對話
日常常用到的英語句子
關於常用到的英語句子
經常用到的英語口語
經常用到的英語口語
生活經常會用到的英語單詞
在商場會用到的英語口語
生活會用到的英語口語