關於病人與護士英語對話
如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!
篇一
Lily:
Ann, thank you for coming to see me.
安,謝謝你來看我。
Ann:
Don’t say that, we are good friends.
別這麼說,我們是好朋友嘛。
Lily:
ke,ke,…I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.
咳,咳….我得了嚴重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann:
Don’t say this, you will be better off.
別這樣說,你的狀況會好起來的。
Lily:
Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把藥遞給我嗎?該吃藥了。
Ann:
No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
沒問題,哪瓶,黑色的還是粉色的?
Lily:
The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已經害怕每天吃藥了。
Ann:
How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃幾片啊?
Lily:
20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann:
Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良藥苦口利於病嘛。
篇二
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有點失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!
篇三
醫生:
What’s the matter with you ?
什麼情況?
病人:
...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
我…我牙疼,很痛。
醫生:
I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.
我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”
病人:
Ah.....
“啊……”
醫生:
Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
哦,你一天刷幾次牙?
病人:
Once a day.
一天一次。
醫生:
Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?
病人:
Yes,I do!I like them very much!
是的,我很喜歡吃。
醫生:
Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。
病人:
Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。
關於病人看病英語對話