關於餐廳結帳英語對話
標準的英語會對英語學習者產生積極的影響。許多英語學習者都想要說一口地道的英語。當人們用英語進行交流的時候,標準的英語發音可以使交談參與者更好地理解彼此。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你們收旅行支票嗎?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
這是我的護照。
Waiter: Thank you.
謝謝。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?
Guest: No problem.
沒問題。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多謝。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。
2
Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
結賬。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
當然,您有哪種?
Guest: Visa card.
維薩卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
謝謝,但這是什麼費用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,給你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。
3
Sign the Bill 簽字付賬
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What's your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在這簽字好嗎?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
有關問路的英語對話閱讀