關於接聽電話英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  隨著政治經濟的不斷國際化,英語,尤其是英語口語在我們日常生活中顯得越來越重要。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  你一定是打錯了 You must have the wrong number

  A:Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?

  你好,可以找李小姐接電話嗎?

  B:I beg you pardon? Miss who?

  對不起,再說一下好嗎?哪位小姐?

  A:Miss Li. Li Lin.

  李小姐,李琳。

  B:I'm sorry, but I don't know that name. You must have the wrong number.

  對不起,我不知道這個人。你一定是打錯了。

  A:Come on. I know Li Lin is there. Let me talk to her.

  別鬧了,我知道李琳就在這兒,讓我和她談談。

  B:Sorry. There's no one named Li Lin here. Are you sure you have the right name?

  對不起。這兒沒有叫李琳的人。你確定是這個名字嗎?

  A:Sure.

  我確定。

  B:What number are you trying to dial?

  你撥的是多少號?

  A:It's 423-6681. Isn't it right?

  423-6681,不對嗎?

  B:No. It isn't. It's 423-6631.

  不對,這兒的電話號是423-6631。

  A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

  對不起打擾你了。

  B:No problem.

  沒關係。

  2

  我不能參加會議了 I won't attend the meeting

  A:Hello!

  喂?

  B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?

  喂,早上好。您哪位?

  A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.

  我是珍。非常抱歉這麼早打電話來。

  B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?

  沒關係。你找誰接電話?

  A:Is Sue James in?

  請問蘇·詹姆斯在麼?

  B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!

  蘇!珍的電話!

  A:Hello! Its Sue there?

  你好,請問是蘇麼?

  C:Yes, speaking.

  對,你說。

  A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat and I started getting a cold.

  真是對不起,蘇,我恐怕不能參加上午的會議了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接著就感冒了。

  C:Do you have a temperature?

  你發燒了麼?

  A:No, haven't yet.

  還沒。

  C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.

  別想著會議啦。你最好去看看醫生。真希望你早點好起來。

  A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.

  謝謝你,蘇。那麼我掛了。

  C:Bye.

  好的,再見。

  3

  要找的人不在 Mr. Doff is out right now

  A:Hello?

  你好?

  B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.

  你好,這是44820987麼?我想找道夫先生。

  A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.

  對不起,他這會兒出去了。

  B:May I know when he will be back?

  我可以知道他什麼時候回來麼?

  A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take a message for you?

  我不太清楚。但是他肯定會回來吃午飯的。我是他太太,請問有訊息需要我幫您轉達嗎?

  B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.

  道夫太太,謝謝您。請轉告道夫先生,明天下午3點到機場。

  A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?

  好的。他一回來我就告訴他。請問您是哪位呀?

  B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.

  我是露西·懷特。那麼謝謝了。再見。

  A:Bye.

  再見。

  

關於打電話英語對話閱讀
有關於接電話英語用語
相關知識
關於借東西的英語對話作文
關於最簡單的英語對話
關於國慶節的英語對話
關於酒店服務英語對話
關於酒店常用英語對話
關於酒店餐飲英語對話
關於寵物狗的英語對話
關於職場上的英語對話
關於餐廳點餐英語對話
關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀