優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Jerry: What a nice day!

  天氣真好啊!

  Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?

  是啊,去草坪晒晒太陽吧。

  J: great, let's go!

  好主意,走!

  M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.

  親愛的,晒了一天,我好像都有點暈了。真是放鬆啊,好像在世外桃源一樣。

  J: exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...

  對啊,這樣的陽光和微風讓我想起了咱們度蜜月的時候了。還記得嗎?那個小島,海浪聲,鹹鹹的空氣,明媚的陽光…

  M: yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!

  嗯,那段日子真是開心,不知不覺已經過去一年了,時間過得真快啊.

  J: why not go again to celebrate out one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.

  對了,要不再去玩一次,慶祝結婚一週年吧,還是去同樣的海灘,同樣的旅館,同樣的餐館!

  M: are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short notice?

  真的嗎,咱們的預算夠嗎?而且這麼倉促能訂到房間嗎?

  J: never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?

  沒問題,交給我吧,你下週有空吧?

  M: yeah, I think so.

  嗯,有空。

  J: ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.

  我來安排吧,一定會很好玩的!

  M: wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.

  太好了!我來收拾行李。

  篇二

  M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset.

  傑瑞,你怎麼了?看上去很不高興.

  J: to be honest, I was just dumped.

  老實說,我被甩了。

  M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up.

  哦,真替你難過,去度個假換換心情吧.

  J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling.

  不了,沒那個心情。

  M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing anything this weekend?

  振作點,這時候旅行對你有好處。這週末有事嗎?

  J: I was planning on doing a lot of wallowing.

  自己一個人呆著吧。

  M: well, my friends and I are planning on going to Shangri-La on Saturday. Do you want to come with us?

  我和朋友打算週六去香格里拉,要不要一起來?

  J: where is that?

  香格里拉在哪裡啊?

  M: not very far from here. We'll fly. It's about one and a half hours.

  離這裡不遠,坐飛機去一個班小時。

  J: what's there to see?

  有什麼好玩的?

  M: there is a large canyon, vast grasslands, ancient forests and mountain lakes.

  大峽谷,草原,原始森林,還有高山湖泊。

  J: oh, sounds nice.

  聽上去不錯。

  M: yes, the scenery there is breathtaking. I have some pitcures at home. You can come over and take a look if you like.

  是啊,那裡的景色美極了。我家裡有照片,要不要來看看?

  J: ok. Then I can make up my mind.

  好,再決定去不去。

  篇三

  J: wow! You're going to Tibet?

  哇!你們要去西藏?

  S: yes, my brothe and I are going. We just finished making our itinerary.

  是的,我和我哥哥去,剛定好行程。

  J: that's really cool! I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Tibet, seeing something unique.

  太棒了!我一直想去西藏這個美麗的地方,看看別樣的風土人情.

  S: great minds think alike. My brother and I have been thinking about going to Tibet for quite a long time. Do you have anything on your schedule?

  英雄所見略同,我和我哥哥早就想去了。你有安排嗎?

  J: nothing particular.

  沒什麼特別計劃。

  S: why don't you join us? We are leaving next week; you'll still have a week to prepare.

  那跟我一塊去吧,我們下週出發,你還有一週時間準備。

  J: oh, Tibet sounds great, but I'm afraid it'll cost too much. Last time I traveled to India, and it cost me a fortune.

  我挺想去的,但我怕花費太多。上次去印度玩,就花了我一大筆錢。

  S: come on! We're traveling on our own. It won't cost too much.

  沒事,我們可以自助遊,不會花太多錢的

  J: ok, then count me in. where will we stay?

  好,那算我一個。我們住哪裡?

  S: the youth hotels are comfortable and cheap.

  青年旅館,舒適又便宜。

  J: then make sure that you book me a room, too.

  那也幫我訂個房間。

  S: I'll take care of it.

  嗯,我去辦。

  J: and check whether they accept credit cards.

  順便問問能不能用信用卡。

  S: no problem.

  好的。

  

關於英語對話短文精選
關於日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
相關知識
優秀英語對話短文帶翻譯
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全
有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀