關於火鍋和咖啡的英語對話
我們英語口語學習的話,就是要靠多讀多背提高成績,所以今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,要多讀,多背,多看哦
吃鴛鴦火鍋
AIt's Chinese New Year! That means it's time to eat hot pot!
農曆年到了!代表現在是吃火鍋的時節!
BLet's eat the kind that has both spicy and mild broth in one pot.
咱們來吃那種鍋子裡的湯一邊辣,一邊不辣的。
AYou mean half-and-half?
你是說鴛鴦鍋?
BYep. That way I can satisfy my craving for spicy food and you can eat hot pot without burning into flames.
對。如此一來我可以解吃辣的饞,你也不會吃到噴火。
AGood idea.
好主意。
BLet's go!
咱們走!
濃咖啡能讓大腦恢復運作
AAny new ideas on the Mr. Fro case? How can we give this motor oil a new brand identity?
法洛先生的案子有什麼新點子嗎?我們要怎麼給這種機油新的品牌特性?
BLet me get my morning coffee to get my brain working again.
讓我喝喝早上的咖啡,好讓大腦恢復運作吧。
AI could use one, too. I'm still burnt out from that last cigarette ad campaign.
我需要也來一杯。為了上次香菸廣告案,我到現在都還累得口吐白沫、腦汁乾涸。
BAs long as the foam on my macchiato's not burnt, too, I'll be alright for a while. You got your espresso, Jess?
只要我的瑪奇朵上的白沫沒幹涸,我就可以撐一陣子。拿到你的濃縮咖啡了沒,潔絲?
看著不好但嚐起來不錯 It still tastes fine
AMy latte looks like that shoe polish we did an ad for last month.
我的拿鐵看起來像上個月我們做廣告的那種鞋油。
BAnd this espresso looks like...oil!
而這杯濃縮咖啡看起來像是……石油!
AIt still tastes fine, though.
不過嚐起來還不錯。
BThese days, I can't think of anything but motor oil. Even coffee makes me think of it.
我這陣子腦袋裡只有機油。就連咖啡也會讓我聯想到它。
AWait a second! There's the idea for this case! “Your motor oil should be as choice and fresh as your morning coffee.”
等等!有一個跟這案子有關的點子了!你的機油應該跟早上喝的咖啡般,精選又新鮮。
關於菜系的英語口語