關於澳洲旅遊英語口語

General 更新 2024年11月18日

  改革開放30年來,中國旅遊業已成為國民經濟中發展最快的行業之一,旅遊業的發展取得了舉世矚目的輝煌成就。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  1 I'm going to check out. Would you please bring my baggage down to the lobby at ten tomorrow morning?

  我要結賬退房,可不可以請你明天早上10點幫我把行李提到大廳?

  2 I'd like to settle my bill now.

  我想現在結賬。

  3 Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?

  您想付現金還是刷卡?

  4 Do you accept traveler's checks?

  你們收旅行支票嗎?

  5 I didn't make any outside calls.

  我沒有打任何外線電話。

  6 I think there is a mistake in this bill. I didn't drink a beer. Please check it again.

  我想你算錯了,我沒有喝啤酒,麻煩請再查一次。

  7 Could you keep my baggage till four?

  你可以幫我保管行李到4點嗎?

  8 I'd like to get my valuables and pick up my baggage.

  我來拿我的貴重物品和行李。

  9 Please call a taxi for me.

  請幫我叫輛計程車。

  篇2

  在失物招領處

  1. Will you claim the watch? 你想認領這塊手錶嗎?

  2. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下這張表嗎?

  3. Maybe someone will find it. 也許有人會發現的。

  4. I left my umbrella in the taxi. 我把傘忘在出租車上了。

  5. I've misplaced my mobile phone. 我忘了把手機放到哪了。

  6. We'll contact you when we find it. 我們找到後會跟您聯絡的。

  7. I left my bag of film on the counter. 我把裝底片的旅行袋遺失在櫃檯上了。

  8. Do you remember where you left it? 您是否極大丟失在哪兒了?

  9. When and where did you first miss it, sir? 先生,您最早發現丟失時是在什麼時候什麼地方?

  10. Please check it and see if everything is there. 請清點一下,看看是否一切完好無損。

  篇3

  貨幣兌換

  1.In what denominations do you prefer? 您要什麼面值的?

  2.Please tell me the current rate for sterling? 請告訴我英國貨幣的現行兌換率。

  3.Please give me the currency exchange receipt. 請把貨幣兌換收據給我。

  4.Could you change these French francs for me? 請將這些法郎兌換一下好嗎?

  5.The buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 US dollars. 100美元的現鈔買入價是523元人民幣。

  6.Currency exchange rates are always subject to variation. 貨幣兌換率是經常變動的。

  7.The rate for traveler's checks is 300 yuan against 100 dollars. 旅行支票的兌換率是100美元兌換300元人民幣。

  8.I'll want to know the exchange rate between US dollars and RMB. 我想知道美元對人民幣的兌換率。

  9.The balance will be settled in convertible currency within three months. 三個月內餘額可以兌換成貨幣結清。

  10.You can exchange money at a bank or an office of tourist agency. 你可以到銀行或者是旅行社的辦公室處去兌換貨幣。

  篇4

  Cafeteria自助餐

  1. Let's get a bit to eat in the cafeteria. 咱們再自助餐廳隨便吃點東西吧。

  2. Let's find a buffet with moderate prices. 我們找一家價格適中的自助餐館吧。

  3. The food in the cafeteria is abominable. 這家自助餐廳的膳食糟糕透了。

  4. It's not polite to waste any food in the buffet. 吃自助餐時浪費食物是失禮的。

  5. The cafeteria is short-handed so we'll have to wait in line. 自助餐廳人手不夠,所以我們不得不排隊等候。

  6. There used to be a variety of foods at choice in that cafeteria. 那家自助餐館以前有各種各樣的食物可供選擇。

  7. When you go to a cafeteria, you may help yourself to the food. 在自助餐館,你可以隨意夾取食物。

  8. I'm not surprised to hear that the cafeteria food isn't that great. 聽說自助餐廳的食物不夠好,我並不驚訝。

  9. That's the problem about buffet. People are always over-eating. 這就是自助餐廳的問題,人們總是吃得太多。

  10. In a cafeteria, you walk through a line selecting your meals as you go along. 在自助餐館,你排隊向前走,邊走邊選取想吃的東西。

  篇5

  Bar Service

  1. Give me a Scotch on the rocks. 給我一杯加冰的蘇格蘭威士忌。

  2. How about a non-alcoholic cocktail? 嚐嚐不含酒精的雞尾酒怎麼樣?

  3. There is not much kick in the cocktail. 這種雞尾酒沒有多少勁兒。

  4.Would you like your whiskey straight? 您要純的威士忌嗎?

  5.Beer is a beverage of the remotest time. 啤酒是一種最古老的飲料。

  6.The bartender tapped a new keg of beer. 酒吧招待開啟了一小桶新啤酒。

  7.A very dry martini is almost like straight gin. 非常乾的馬丁尼酒幾乎就像純杜松子酒一樣。

  8.Red wine made in France is famous for its high quality.法國出產的紅葡萄酒以質優而聞名。

  9.Sorry, we don't have any more red wine. Is white wine all right? 對不起,沒有紅葡萄酒了。白葡萄酒可以嗎?

  10.Bars are places where people gather to drink and enjoy themselves. 酒吧是人們聚會、飲酒、享樂的地方。

  

關於去巴黎旅遊英文口語
澳大利亞旅遊英語口語
相關知識
關於澳洲旅遊英語口語
關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於國外旅遊英語對話短文
關於假期旅遊英語對話精選
關於實用旅遊英語口語精選
關於初一旅遊英語作文精選
關於初一旅遊英語作文
關於初一旅遊英語日記
關於去巴黎旅遊英文口語
關於常用旅遊英語口語