關於日常旅遊英語口語精選
伴隨著全球化的不斷深入,英語人才的需求量日益增多。英語口語學習成為高職學生最重要也是最困難的一部分。小編整理了關於日常旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
關於日常旅遊英語口語一
如何說明登記
第一句:Could I have it registered?
我可以做個登記嗎?
A: What can I do for you?
能為你做點什麼?
B: My handbag was lost. Could I have it registered?
我的手提包丟了,我可以做個登記嗎?
A: Sure. Please fill out this lost property form.
當然,請填一下失物單。
B: OK.
好的。
第二句:May I make a registration?
我能做下登記嗚?
A: What's up, sir?
怎麼啦,先生?
B: I’ve lost my computer. May I make a registration?
我把電腦弄丟了,我能登記一下嗎?
A: OK. Please fill out this lost property form.
好的,請填下失物單。
關於日常旅遊英語口語二
如何說明丟失物品
第一句:My passport was lost.
我的護照不見了。
A: May I help you?
我能幫助您嗎?
B: Yes. My passport was lost. Could I have it registered?
是的,我的護照不見了。我可以做一下登記嗎?
A: Sure. Please fill out the lost property form.
當然,請填一下失物單。
B: OK.
好的。
第二句:I lost my handbag somewhere.
我把手提包弄丟了。
A: What's the matter?
怎麼啦?
B: I lost my handbag somewhere.
我把手提包弄丟了。
A: Let’s call Lost and Found Office of the city transit and make a registration.
我們給城市交通遺失物品招領處打電話登記一下吧。
關於日常旅遊英語口語三
如何提意見
第一句:Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?
您為什麼不去失物招領處問一下呢?
A: Excuse me. I've got a problem. I can't find my luggage.
勞駕,我出了點問題。我找不到我的行李了。
B: Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?
您為什麼不去失物招領處問一下呢?
A: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
第二句:Go and check the Lost Property Office.
去失物招領處問問。
A: What's the matter?
怎麼啦?
B: I lost my suitcase in a taxi. What can I do?
我把皮箱落在出租車上了。我應該怎麼辦?
A: Go and check the Lost Property Office. Maybe you can find it.
去失物招領處問問,或許你會找到。
關於日常旅遊英語口語篇四
如何詢問失物招領處
第一句:Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?
請問失物招領處在哪兒?
A: Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?
請問失物招領處在哪兒?
B: On the second floor of this department store.
在這家百貨店的二樓。
第二句:could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?
您能告訴我失物招領處在哪兒嗎?
A: Excuse me, could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?
打擾一下,您能告訴我失物招領處在哪兒嗎?
B: I've no idea. You'd better ask the police.
我不清楚,你最好問問警察。
關於出去旅遊日常英語口語