英語小對話二人組
英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了二人組英語小對話,歡迎閱讀!
二人組英語小對話一
, you did well in the exam. Keep working hard.
老師:吉姆,你考的都很好。繼續努力。
Jim :Hmm ... I'm sorry, Ms. Smith ... Please forgive me for cheating in the exam. I looked atSandy's answers .
吉姆:嗯……對不起,史密斯小姐……請原諒我在考試中作弊。我看著桑迪的答案。
very glad that you told the truth. I forgive you because of your courage. At Ieastyou didn't tell a lie.
老師:我很高興你告訴真相。我原諒你因為你的勇氣。是呀,至少你們決定不說謊。
Jim :Thank you ! I'll try my best in the following exams.
吉姆:謝謝你!我將盡我最大的努力在接下來的考試。
Teacher:OK, I wish you success.
老師:好吧,我祝你成功。
二人組英語小對話二
Mary: Oh, the heat is unbearable! Didn't you turn on the air-conditioner?
瑪麗: 哦,熱得讓人無法忍受!你沒開空調嗎?
Paul: The air conditioner is broken. We've got to have it fixed as soon as possible. I've called someone and they're on the way.
保羅: 空調壞了。我們必須儘快把它修好。我叫人了,他們還在路上。
Mary: Thank goodness! So what can we do right now?
瑪麗: 謝天謝地!那麼,我們現在能做什麼?
Paul: You want my advice? Drink a lot of water or juice, and spare yourself the worst of the heat!
保羅: 你想聽我的意見嗎?喝大量的水或果汁,免得自己太熱了!
Mary: Yeah, you're right. Do we have any cola?
瑪麗: 是的,你是對的。我們有可樂嗎?
Paul: Orange juice will be fine!
保羅: 橙汁就行了!
二人組英語小對話三
Jane: My watch always gains ten minutes a day.
簡: 我的手錶總是每天快十分鐘。
Mary: That's funny. My watch always loses ten minutes a day.
瑪麗: 真有趣。我的手錶總是每天慢十分鐘。
Jane: No kidding.
簡: 別開玩笑。
Mary: I'm serious. Every morning I set my watch by the radio, but it still loses ten minutes.
瑪麗: 我是認真的。每天早上我按廣播調錶, 但它仍慢十分鐘。
Jane: You know what you can do?
簡: 你知道你能做什麼嗎?
Mary: Throw it away and buy a new one?
瑪麗: 扔掉它,買一個新的嗎?
Jane: No, you don't have to. You only need to set your watch forward ten minutes every day.
簡: 不,不必。你只需每天把你的表撥快10分鐘。
Mary: So you set your watch back ten minutes every day?
瑪麗: 你每天把你的表撥慢十分鐘了嗎?
Jane: Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
簡: 是的,我每天都這樣做。
Mary: Why bother? Just buy a new watch. It doesn't cost much. Besides, I just can't put up with this thing any more.
瑪麗: 何苦呢?只是買一塊新手錶。成本也不高。另外,我只是不能再忍受這種東西了。
英語小對話二人組日常情景對話