有關休閒娛樂情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月28日

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  :看電影

  Steven invited Nancy to watch the movie Titanic, and they talked about something about the movie after watching it.

  史蒂文邀請南希去看電影《泰坦尼克號》,看完後他們又討論了這部影片。

  Steven: Are you going to the movie theater with me tonight?

  史蒂文:晚上一塊去看電影好嗎?

  Nancy: Is there anything good playing?

  南希:有什麼好片子嗎?

  Steven: Titanic is playing tonight. It's a blockbuster.

  史蒂文:《泰坦尼克號》今晚上映,這可是大片啊。

  Nancy: Really? I want to go, too.

  南希:是嗎?我也要去看看。

  Steven: OK, let's meet at the movie theater entrance tonight. Don’t be late.

  史蒂文:好,咱們晚上在電影院門口見吧。不要遲到啊。

  Nancy: No problem.After watching the movie.

  南希:知道了。看完電影后。

  Steven: Are you crying?

  史蒂文:你在哭?

  Nancy: I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.

  南希:我一看悲劇電影就很難過。

  Steven: Tragic movie? I think it's a love story.

  史蒂文:悲劇電影?我覺得那是愛情片。

  Nancy: But their love is touching!

  南希:可他們的愛情很感人嘛!

  Steven: Ah, you're just too emotional.

  史蒂文:哈,你真是多愁善感。

  Nancy: I am not!

  南希:我才不是呢。

  :KTV唱歌

  Steven wants to take his coworkers out to celebrate the success of their project. So they plan to go to a KTV after having the dinner.

  因為專案取得了成功,史蒂文想帶他的同事出去慶祝一下,因此他們打算吃過飯後去KTV唱歌。

  Steven:I have a suggestion. Why don't we go to a KTV and sing?

  史蒂文:我有個提議,何不去KTV唱歌?

  Albert: A KTV? Are you serious?

  艾博特:KTV?你說真的嗎?

  Steven: Yes, why not? Don’t you like KTV?

  史蒂文:是啊,不好嗎?你不喜歡KTV嗎?

  Albert: I don't know. I never went to one.

  艾博特:我不知道,我沒去過。

  Steven: Never? Really? I'm surprised.

  史蒂文:沒去過?真的?我很驚訝。

  Albert: Many Americans have never gone to a KTV. It’s not an American thing to do.

  艾博特:很多美國人都沒去過KTV,這不是美國人的活動。

  Steven: But there are a lot of KTVs in town There's one just two blocks from here.

  史蒂文:但是鎮上有很多家KTV,離這裡兩條街的地方就有一家。

  Albert: OK, let's go.

  艾博特:好吧,我們走吧!

  :棋牌

  Steven and Aaron have no idea what to do during the weekend, so they intend to play chess

  史蒂文和亞倫不知道週末做什麼,於是他們打算切磋一下棋藝。

  Steven: How will you spend this lovely weekend?

  史蒂文:你打算如何度過這個愉快的週末?

  Aaron: I have no idea, any suggestions?

  亞倫:我不知道,有什麼建議嗎?

  Steven: We haven't played chess for a long time. How about playing chess?

  史蒂文:我們很久沒下棋了,切磋一下怎麼樣?

  Steven: It must be fun. But you know, I am not good at chess. I never won since I've learnt to play chess.

  亞倫:一定很有趣,但是你知道的,我棋下得不好,從開始學到現在還沒贏過呢!

  Steven: Don’t worry, I will teach you how to win.

  史蒂文:不要擔心,我教你怎麼贏。

  Aaron : OK, settled then.

  亞倫:好的,那說定了。

  Steven : See you tomorrow.

  史蒂文:明天見!

  Aaron : See you!

  亞倫:再見!

  :跳舞

  Steven wants to find a partner to dance, so he invites a girl called Lily. But she can't dance. Steven decides to show her how to dance.

  史蒂文想找個舞伴一起跳舞,因此他邀請一個叫莉莉的女孩,但是她不會跳,史蒂文決定教她如何跳舞。

  Steven: May I invite you to dance with me?

  史蒂文:您能賞光跟我跳個舞嗎?

  Lily: Sorry, I can't dance.

  莉莉:不好意思,我不會跳。

  Steven: Never mind, I can teach you.

  史蒂文:沒關係的,我可以教你。

  Lily: Is it difficult to leam?

  莉莉:會很難學嗎?

  Steven: No, it is easy.

  史蒂文:不會,很簡單的。

  Lily: How should I do?

  莉莉:那我該怎麼做。

  Steven: You just follow me.

  史蒂文:跟著我的節拍走。

  Lily: All right. By the way, do you often dance?

  莉莉:好的。順便問一下,你經常跳舞嗎?

  Steven: Yup, because dance can relax myself.

  史蒂文:是的,因為跳舞可以自我放鬆。

  Lily: It seems a good way.

  莉莉:似乎是一個好方法。

 

有關商務情景對話
有關城市情景對話
相關知識
有關休閒娛樂情景對話
有關幫忙英語情景對話
有關辭職英語情景對話
有關加班英語情景對話
有關解僱英語情景對話
有關交通英語情景對話閱讀
有關生活英語情景對話閱讀
有關住宅英語情景對話
有關租房英語情景對話
有關父母英語情景對話