國外匯款情景英語交流

General 更新 2024年11月30日

  《學習拉》英語欄目收錄了英美人日常生活中經常說到、用到的最實用的有關日常生活會話句子、短語,滿足你的需求。

  Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.

  田中一郎已向美國訂閱了一份英語雜誌,

  He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .

  他正向一位東銀行職員詢問有關匯了美元支票事宜。

  Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for $32.75.The publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .

  田中:我這裡有一張來自出版商的32美元75美元的帳單,該出版商在紐約,我需要寄給他一張支票,

  Can I get it here?

  我能在這裡辦理支票嗎?

   can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publisher's bank ,

  職員:可以的,田中先生。我們可以提供給您一張可寄出去的支票,或者,如果您知道該出版商與那裡的哪家銀行有業務關係,

  if you know what bank they do business with .

  我們可以直接給該出版商的銀行出一個銀行轉帳單。

  T:I am afraid I don't know.The only thing I have is this bill with publisher's name and address on it .

  田中:恐怕我不知道這一點,我現有的就是這張有出版商的姓名和住址的帳單。

  C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be fine .You don't need to cable the money ,do you ?

  職員:那麼,我估計使用一張正式的匯款支票就可以了,您不需要把錢電匯,對嗎?

  T:No ,I don't think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .

  田中:是的,我想不需要。我昨天剛剛接到帳單,單子上沒有提到期限問題。

  C:Well,let's issue a dollar remittance check that you can mail to them .

  職員:那麼,我們就開出一張您能夠郵寄給對方的美元匯款支票。

  Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,

  請您填寫一下匯款申請單,請填上收款人的姓名和住址、您的姓名和住址、

  the amount and the reason for the remittance .

  匯款額及理由。

  T:What reason do I give?

  田中:我寫什麼理由呢?

  C:Just say magazine subscription.That will be fine.

  職員:只要寫預訂雜誌就可以了。

  T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?

  田中:我可以等著開這張支票嗎?我的意思是說,開支票要用很長的時間嗎?

  C:No,just a few moments.I'll figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .

  職員:不用,只要等一會兒就行。我需要計算出匯率、手續費,然後為您把支票打印出來。

  I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .

  我還要查出我們所在地區往來行的名單,列出一個付款方便的銀行。

  T:Thank you .I'll read one of my magazines while I wait.

  田中:謝謝,我一邊等著您辦手續,一邊看我帶來的雜誌。

關於哈佛大學學院情景對話
關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀
相關知識
國外匯款情景英語交流
外企面試常見情景英語對話場景閱讀2
有表達幽默的情景英語口語對話
關於描述無趣的情景英語對話
有關表達幽默的情景英語對話
有關於表達無趣的情景英語對話
表達關於無趣的情景英語口語
有關表達不感興趣的情景英語口語
有關於表達不感興趣的情景英語口語
描述表達刻薄的情景英語對話口語