關於生病的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  人食五穀雜糧,不多不少都會有生病的時候,只要我們堅持鍛鍊,健康飲食,就一定能預防生病。小編整理了關於生病的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於生病的英語對話一

  傑克:

  Hello.

  喂?

  貝蒂:

  Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?

  哦,你好.傑克.我是貝蒂 .你好嗎?

  傑克:

  Terrible.

  糟透了.

  貝蒂:

  Oh, what`s the matter?

  哦.怎麼了?

  傑克:

  I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.

  我在發燒.頭疼得厲害.

  貝蒂:

  Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?

  哦.這可真糟糕.那你怎麼不吃幾片阿司匹林啊?

  傑克:

  I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.

  我已經吃過了.但是好像不管用.

  貝蒂:

  Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.

  那也許你應該到診所去找大夫看一看.

  傑克:

  Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.

  是啊.我想我應該去.但是你也知道我討厭醫生.

  貝蒂:

  Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.

  那你最好臥床休息啊.聽你的聲音你確實病得不輕呢.

  關於生病的英語對話二

  Steven, have you got better now?

  史蒂文,你好點了嗎?

  Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

  好多了,醫生說我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

  I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

  我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

  Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

  是啊,你說的沒錯啊。但是我必須再呆上一天觀察一下才行。

  If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

  有必要的話,我可以在這裡陪你到出院。

  No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

  不了,謝謝了。你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

  You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

  你是我的好朋友,那是我應該做的,請不要客氣了。

  關於生病的英語對話三

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有點失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  醫生:這種情況有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三個月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.

  醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我該怎麼呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多謝了。再見!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  醫生:再見!

  Doctor: Bye!

  

英語對話故事加中文精選
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯
相關知識
關於生病的英語對話閱讀
關於看病的英語對話閱讀
關於生病的英語對話
有關生病的英語對話閱讀
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀