值得閱讀的英語好文章

General 更新 2024年11月05日

  英語文章結構與文章賞析是密切相關的,二者存在著內在的聯絡。從某種意義上說,不瞭解文章的文體結構,是無法真正欣賞一篇好文章的。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  My Fragile Treasure ***Excerpt***

  易碎的珍寶***節選***

  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  安東尼.德.聖埃克蘇佩裡

  As the little prince dropped off to sleep, I took him in my arms and set out walking once more. I felt deeply moved, and stirred. It seemed to me that I was carrying a very fragile treasure. It seemed to me, even, that there was nothing more fragile on all Earth. In the moonlight I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, his locks of hair that trembled in the wind, and I said to myself: " what I see here is nothing but a shell. What is more important is invisible...."

  小王子睡著了,我將他抱在懷中,又重新上路。我被深深打動了,心潮澎湃。我覺得,自己似乎抱著一件易碎的珍寶,甚至覺得地球上再沒有比這更脆弱的東西了。我藉著月光看著他蒼白的面額,緊閉的雙眼和那隨風飄動的綹綹[liǔ]頭髮,自言自語道:“在這兒我所見到的僅僅是外表。最重要的是看不見的……”

  As his lips opened slightly with the suspicious of a half-smile, I said to myself, again, " what movesme so deeply, about this little prince who is sleeping here, is his loyalty to a flower--the image of rose that shines through his whole being like the flame of a lamp. Even when he is asleep...” And I felt him to be more fragile still.I felt the need of protecting him, as if he himself were a flame that might be extinguished by a little puff of wind….

  當我看到他雙脣微啟,是笑非笑的模樣時,我又對自己說:“在這個熟睡於此的小王子身上,令我感動至深的,是他對一朵花的忠誠,那朵玫瑰花,即使是他再他睡著之時,也會如燈的火焰一樣照亮著他的整個生命……”這時,我就感覺他更加脆弱了。我感到他需要保護,也就如同燈焰一般,一縷輕風都可能將它吹滅……

  ***from The Little Prine***

  ----選自***《小王子》***

  篇二

  Just for Today - 就為了今天

  Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

  Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

  Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes.

  Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.

  Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don‘t want to do—just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt: they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.

  Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act courteously, criticize not one bit, and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.

  Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests: hurry and indecision.

  Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.

  Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.

  就為了今天,我將盡力只度過今天而不立刻去解決終身的問題。對一件令我沮喪而又必須堅持一輩子的事,我只能堅持十二個小時。

  就為了今天,我會很快樂。亞伯拉罕-林肯說過,“大多數人都是決定想怎麼高興就怎麼高興。”這已經被認為是真理。

  就為了今天,我會做自我調整適應事物本來的面目,而不是想方設法使每一件事滿足自己的慾望。當機會來臨的時候我會抓住它。

  就為了今天,我會盡力心強志堅。我會學習,學一些有用的東西。我不會做一個精神上的流浪漢。我會讀一些需要努力、思考和注意力集中的東西。

  就為了今天,我會用三種方法來磨鍊我的靈魂。我會做對某人有利的事但不能被發現,若有人發現了就不算數。我將會做至少兩件我不願做的事情——只為了磨練。我不會讓任何人感到我的感情受到了傷害:它們可能受到了傷害,但今天我不想表現出來。

  就為了今天,我會過得很愜意。看起來我達到了最佳狀態,穿著得體、講話謙虛、行為禮貌、一點不吹毛求疵,儘量改進和調節自己而不是別人。

  就為了今天,我會制定一個計劃,我也許不會嚴格地遵守它,但我一定要有計劃。我會避免兩種錯誤:倉促行事和優柔寡斷。

  就為了今天,我將會獨自靜靜地呆上半小時放鬆。在這半小時裡,某個時刻,我會日後對我的生活有個更好的看法。

  就為了今天,我將不再害怕。尤其我不會再害怕享受美麗的事物,並且相信我給予世界的,世界也會給予我。

  篇三

  Words to Live by-生活的忠告

  I'll give you some advice about life.

  給你生活的忠告

  Eat more roughage;

  多吃些粗糧;

  Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;

  給別人比他們期望的更多,並用心去做;

  Remember what life tells you;

  熟記生活告訴你的一切;

  Don't take to heart every thing you hear. Don't spend all that you have. Don't sleep as long as you want;

  不要輕信你聽到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

  Whenever you say "I love you", please say it honestly;

  無論何時說"我愛你",請真心實意;

  Whenever you say "I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes;

  無論何時說"對不起",請看對方的眼睛;

  Fall in love at first sight;

  相信一見鍾情;

  Don't neglect dreams;

  請不要忽視夢想;

  Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

  深情熱烈地愛,也許會受傷,但這是使人生完整的唯一方法;

  Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

  用一種明確的方法解決爭議,不要冒犯;

  Never judge people by their appearance;

  永遠不要以貌取人;

  Speak slowly, but think quickly;

  慢慢地說,但要迅速地想;

  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and say, "Why do you want to know?"

  當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑著說:"你為什麼想知道?"

  Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;

  記住:那些敢於承擔最大風險的人才能得到最深的愛和最大的成就;

  Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart;

  給媽媽打電話,如果不行,至少在心裡想著她;

  When someone sneezes say, "God bless you";

  當別人打噴嚏時,說一聲"上帝保佑";

  If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson;

  如果你失敗了,千萬別忘了汲取教訓;

  Remember the three " respects" .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

  記住三個"尊": 尊重你自己; 尊重別人; 保持尊嚴, 對自己的行為負責;

  Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

  不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的友誼;

  Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

  無論何時你發現自己做錯了,竭盡所能去彌補;動作要快!

  Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!

  無論什麼時候打電話,摘起話筒的時候請微笑,因為對方能感覺到!

  Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage;

  找一個你愛聊的人結婚;因為年紀大了後,你會發覺喜歡聊天是一個人最大的優點;

  Find time for yourself.

  找點時間,單獨呆會兒;

  Life will change what you are but not who you are;

  欣然接受改變,但不要摒棄你的個人理念;

  Remember that silence is golden;

  記住:沉默是金;

  Read more books and watch less television;

  多看點書,少看點電視;

  Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;

  過一種高尚而誠實的生活。當你年老時回想起過去,你就能再一次享受人生。

  Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door;

  相信上帝,但是別忘了鎖門;

  The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;

  家庭的融洽氛圍是難能可貴的;

  Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;

  盡你的能力讓家平順和諧;

  When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers;

  當你和你的親近的少吵嘴時候,試著就事論事,不要扯出那些陳芝麻、爛穀子的事;

  You cannot hold onto yesterday;

  不要擺脫不了昨天;

  Figure out the meaning of someone's words;

  多注意言下之意;

  Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;

  和別人分享你的知識,那才是永恆之道;

  Treat our earth in a friendly way,don't fool around with mother nature;

  善待我們的地球,不要愚弄自然母親;

  Do the thing you should do;

  做自己該做的事;

  Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;

  不要相信接吻時從不閉眼的伴侶;

  Go to a place you've never been to every year.

  每年至少去一個你從沒去過的地方。

  If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;

  如果你賺了很多錢,在活著的時候多行善事,這是你能得到的最好回報;

  Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;

  記住有時候,不是最好的收穫也是一種好運;

  Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;

  深刻理解所有的規則,合理地更新他們;

  Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;

  記住,最好的愛存在於對別人的愛勝於對別人的索求這上;

  Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;

  回頭看看你發誓取得的目標,然後評價你到底有多成功;

  In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;

  無論是烹飪還是愛情,都用百分之百的負責態度對待,但是不要乞求太多的回報。

  

適合高一的英語美文閱讀
經典英語晨讀文章閱讀
相關知識
值得閱讀的英語好文章
值得閱讀的英語美文3篇
值得閱讀的英語小詩大全
值得一讀的英語美文摘抄大全
值得背誦的英語短文閱讀
值得一讀的英語寓言故事
值得一讀的英語勵志名言
值得朗讀的英語詩歌大全
值得背誦的英語美文精選
值得背誦的英語美文3篇