簡單日常英語會話

General 更新 2024年11月09日

  日常生活中司空見慣的事情很少能成為我們聊天的話題。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :

  感恩節和2米高灰熊共進晚餐

  Leo: Who will you with in Thanksgiving Day?

  你會和誰一起過感恩節?

  Lucy: Maybe with my parents, I haven't spent a lot of time with them in daily life.

  應該是和我父母吧,平常沒有很多時間跟他們在一起。

  Leo: Do you ever think about to spend the day with a Grizzly?

  你想過要跟灰熊在一起過嗎?

  Lucy: You mean the Teddy bear? Do you want to give me a Teddy bear as a Thanksgiving gift? Come on, I am not a little girl any more.

  你是說玩具熊嗎?你想在感恩節送我玩具熊?別逗了,我又不是小孩子。

  Leo: No, I mean the real bear, two meters tall Grizzly, and have dinner with you, isn't it cool?

  不是,是真的熊哦,兩米高的灰熊,跟你一起吃晚餐,怎麼樣?

  Lucy: You made me remember the story a man wanted a bearcloth and became the food of the bear.

  你這麼說,讓我想起了熊皮大衣的故事,那個人可是葬身熊腹哦,這也算另一種熊皮大衣了。

  Leo: OK, I'm kidding. While the news is real, there are somebody had dinner with a real bear in Thanksgiving Day.

  我是在開玩笑呢,不過真有人跟熊一起過節,共進晚餐呢。

  Lucy: Are they living in forests? and making friends with bears?

  他們是一直在森林裡生活的吧?跟熊交了朋友?

  Leo: They are from a Bear rescue and educational institution in Montana State.

  他們來自美國蒙大拿州的一個熊救助和教育機構。

  Lucy: Oh, I'm sorry for the bearcloth story.

  我為我那個熊大衣的故事表示抱歉。

  :下酒菜

  Bob: How about a drink?

  去喝一杯怎麼樣?

  Tom: That's a good idea.

  好主意。

  Bob: Which beer to drink?

  要喝哪種啤酒?

  Tom: I like Sedrin.

  雪津吧。

  Bob: And what kind of snacks should we have?

  要什麼下酒菜呢?

  Tom: I'll leave it up to you.

  你看著辦吧。

  Bob: A disk of peanuts,OK?

  一碟花生怎麼樣?

  Tom: Not bad.

  好。

  Bob: Let's drink to our health and success.

  為了我們的成功和健康乾杯。

  Tom: Right...and to our long-lasting friendship

  好啊,並且為了我們永遠的友誼乾杯!

  :狗狗坐地鐵

  A: Dogs are very clever.

  狗很聰明。

  B: Yes,it’s said that the average IQ of dogs is as high as two-year old children.

  是的,據說狗的平均智商跟2歲的兒童一樣高。

  A: it’s reported that they can learn 160 words,and remember some signals and gestures.

  有報道說狗可以學習160個詞彙,並記住一些訊號和手勢。

  B: Some dogs even know how to take the metro.

  有一些甚至知道怎樣搭地鐵。

  A: Really?

  真的?

  B: Yes, it’s reported that some stray dogs living in suburban Moscow take the metro to go to the downtown and forage there every morning.

  是的,報道上說住在莫斯科郊區的一些流浪狗每天早上都會搭乘地鐵前往市中心覓食。

  A: Do they know which station they should get off?

  它們知道在哪個站下車嗎?

  B: Yes.

  是的。

  A: Do they buy metro tickets?

  他們買票嗎?

  B: Maybe.

  或許吧。

  :聖誕老人開地鐵

  A: Christmas will soon come round.

  聖誕節就快到了。

  B: Yes. Any plans for Christmas holiday?

  是的。聖誕假期有什麼打算嗎?

  A: I plan to go to Hannover,Germany.

  我打算去德國漢諾威。

  B: Oh?

  哦?

  A: I’d like to take the metro there.

  我想去坐那兒的地鐵。

  B: Why? Anything special?

  為什麼?有什麼特別嗎?

  A: It’s reported that Santa Claus drove the train during the Christmas last year, I suppose he will be the driver again this Christmas.

  據報道,去年聖誕期間地鐵列車是由聖誕老人來駕駛的,我猜今年也一樣。

  B: It’s fantastic!

  太棒了!

  A: Would you like to go there with me?

  你願意和我一起去那兒嗎?

  B: I’d like to, but I have no money.

  願意,可是我沒錢。

  :打高爾夫

  Bob: Would you like to play golf with me?

  要和我一起去打高爾夫球嗎?

  Tom: I would like to,but I'm not good at it.

  我很想去,但是不怎麼會打高爾夫球。

  Bob: It doesn't matter.I will teach you.

  沒關係。我教你。

  Tom: That's great!When do we go?

  那太好了。什麼時候去?

  Bob: Tomorrow morning.

  明天早上。

  Tom: All right.What should I take?

  好。那我要帶什麼?

  Bob: Just take your golf club.I will pick you up tomorrow.

  你帶上你的球杆就行了。我明天去接你。

  Tom: Thanks.I will wait you at my home.

  謝謝。那我明天就在家等你吧。

  Bob: See you tomorrow.

  那明天見。

  Tom: See you.

  明天見。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

簡單的日常英語會話
日常英語會話
相關知識
簡單日常英語會話
有關簡單日常英語對話閱讀
簡單日常英語對話精選
關於簡單日常英語對話
簡單的日常英語會話
簡單日常英語口語對話
簡單日常英語情景對話
日常英語會話
簡單日常英語句子有哪些
關於簡單日常英語句子