泰戈爾長詩集英文版閱讀
由於詩歌幾乎涵蓋了所有藝術形式的美學性質,對於所有民族來說,它都可以被視作最具審美情趣和至高無上的文學形式。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
雨天The rainy day
SULLEN clouds are gathering fast over the black fringe of the forest. 烏雲很快地集攏在森林的黝黑的邊緣上。
O child, do not go out! 孩上,不要出去呀!
The palm trees in a row by the lake are smiting their heads against the dismal sky; the crows with their draggled wings are silent on the tamarind branches, and the eastern bank of the river is haunted by a deepening gloom. 湖邊的一行棕樹,向暝暗的天空撞著頭;羽毛零亂的烏鴉,靜悄悄地棲在羅望子的枝上,河的東岸正被烏沉沉的暝色所侵襲。
Our cow is lowing loud, tied at the fence. 我們的牛系在籬上,高聲鳴叫。
O child, wait here till I bring her into the stall. 孩子,在這裡等著,等我先把牛牽進牛棚裡去。
Men have crowded into the flooded field to catch the fishes as they escape from the overflowing ponds; the rain water is running in rills through the narrow lanes like a laughing boy who has run away from his mother to tease her. 許多人都擠在池水泛溢的田間,捉那從泛溢的池中逃出來的魚兒,雨水成了小河,流過狹街,好像一個嬉笑的孩子從他媽媽那裡跑開,故意要惱她一樣。
Listen, someone is shouting for the boatman at the ford. 聽呀,有人在淺灘上喊船伕呢。
O child, the daylight is dim, and the crossing at the ferry is closed. 孩子,天色暝暗了,渡頭的擺渡船已經停了。
The sky seems to ride fast upon the madly-rushing rain; the water in the river is loud and impatient; women have hastened home early from the Ganges with their filled pitchers. 天空好像是在滂沱的雨上快跑著;河裡的水喧叫而且暴躁;婦人們早已拿著汲滿了水的水罐,從恆河畔匆匆地回家了。
The evening lamps must be made ready. 夜裡用的燈,一定要預備好。
O child, do not go out! 孩子,不要出去呀!
The road to the market is desolate, the lane to the river is slippery. The wind is roaring and struggling among the bamboo branches like a wild beast tangled in a net. 到市場去的大道已沒有人走,到河邊去的小路又很滑。風在竹林裡咆哮著,掙扎著,好像一隻落在網中的野獸。
篇二
責備Defamation
Why are those tears in your eyes, my child? 為什麼你眼裡有了眼淚,我的孩子?
How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing? 他們真是可怕,常常無謂地責備你!
You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty? 你寫字時墨水玷汙了你的手和臉——這就是他們所以罵你齷齪的緣故麼?
O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink? 呵,呸!他們也敢因為圓圓的月兒用墨水塗了臉,便罵它齷齪麼?
For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing. 他們總要為了每一件小事去責備你,我的孩子。他們總是無謂地尋人錯處。
You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy? 你遊戲時扯破了你的衣服——這就是他們說你不整潔的緣故麼?
O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds? 呵,呸!秋之晨從它的破碎的雲衣中露出微笑。那末,他們要叫它什麼呢?
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他們對你說什麼話,儘管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child. 他們把你做錯的事長長地記了一筆帳。
They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy? 誰都知道你是十分喜歡糖果的——這就是他們所以稱你做貪婪的緣故麼?
O, fie! What then would they call us who love you? 呵,呸!我們是喜歡你的,那末,他們要叫我們什麼呢?''
篇三
玩具Play things
CHILD, how happy you are sitting in the dust, playing with a broken twig all the morning. 孩子,你真是快活呀,一早晨坐在泥土裡,耍著折下來的小樹枝兒。
I smile at your play with that little bit of a broken twig. 我微笑地看你在那裡耍著那根折下來的小樹枝兒。
I am busy with my accounts, adding up figures by the hour. 我正忙著算帳,一小時一小時在那裡加疊數字。
Perhaps you glance at me and think, "What a stupid game to spoil your morning with!" 也許你在看我,想道:這種好沒趣的遊戲,竟把你的一早晨的好時間浪費掉了!
Child, I have forgotten the art of being absorbed in sticks and mud-pies. 孩子,我忘了聚精會神玩耍樹枝與泥餅的方法了。
I seek out costly playthings, and gather lumps of gold and silver. 我尋求貴重的玩具,收集金塊與銀塊。
With whatever you find you create your glad games, I spend both my time and my strength over things I never can obtain. 你呢,無論找到什麼便去做你的快樂的遊戲,我呢,卻把我的時間與力氣都浪費在那些我永不能得到的東西上。
In my frail canoe I struggle to cross the sea of desire, and forget that I too am playing a game. 我在我的脆薄的獨木船裡掙扎著要航過慾望之海,意忘了我也是在那裡做遊戲了。
泰戈爾經典英文詩歌朗誦