英文詩歌翻譯成中文欣賞
英語詩歌是高校英語專業文學課程的重要組成部分之一,因其精練含蓄、富於意象、意境深遠,英語詩歌教學往往成為文學課程的難點。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
但是你沒有But you didn’t
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?
記得那天,我和所有的男人調情好讓你嫉妒
To make you jealous, and you were?
而你真的嫉妒了 「外語*教育網編輯整理
I thought you'd leave,
我以為你一定會離開我
But you didn't.
但是你沒有
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
記得那天,我把草莓派弄得滿車都是
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
我以為你會打我,但是你沒有
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal
記得那天,我忘了告訴你那個舞會是要穿禮服的
And you showed up in jeans?
而你穿了牛仔褲到場
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
我以為你會棄我而去,但是你沒有
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
是的,有許多的事你都沒有做
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
但你容忍我、愛我、保護我
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
我想好了,等你回來,我要為你做很多事情來作為補償。
But you didn't.
但是你沒有
篇二
等待就是愛情本身
We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
總希望在風雨欲來的時候,抱緊一些不想放棄的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直堅持寧缺毋濫,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最後掉下的紅蘋果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而驚心動魄的偉大愛情,通常不是等來的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓緊世界,最終卻仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一開始就鬆手,我的痛苦會不會少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前應該一直留有一個地方,然後去愛。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人,可是這種等待就是愛情本身。
篇三
白樺林
Snow flows over a quiet village;
靜靜的村莊飄著白的雪
Doves fly across a gloomy sky.
陰霾的天空下鴿子飛翔
Two names are carved deep on a birch;
白樺樹刻著那兩個名字
They promised to stay in love all their life.
他們發誓相愛用盡這一生
One day war broke out in their homeland.
有一天戰火燒到了家鄉
The lad picked up a gun to go to the front.
小夥子拿起槍奔赴邊疆
“Don't worry for me,sweetheart.”
心上人你不要為我擔心
“Wait for me in the birch wood.”he said.
等著我回來在那片白樺林
Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky.
天空依然陰霾依然有鴿子在飛翔
Who would prove those graveless love and lives?
誰來證明那些沒有墓碑的愛情和生命
Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever.
雪依然在下那村莊依然安詳
And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood.
年輕的人們消逝在白樺林
The bad news came at the other afternoon.
噩耗聲傳來在那個午後
Her love laid down his life on the battlefield.
心上人戰死在遠方沙場
Quietly she came to the birch wood,
她默默來到那片白樺林
waiting there each day on tiptoe.
望眼欲穿地每天守在那裡
She said he'd just lost his way in the land far away.
她說他只是迷失在遠方
Surely he would come to the birch wood someday.
他一定會來來這片白樺林
Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky.
天空依然陰霾依然有鴿子在飛翔
Who would prove those graveless love and lives?
誰來證明那些沒有墓碑的愛情和生命
Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever.
雪依然在下那村莊依然安詳
And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood.
年輕的人們消逝在白樺林
The long road is coming to its close.
長長的路呀就要到盡頭
Snow-white hair flew over the once young face.
那姑娘已經是白髮蒼蒼
She often heard his whisper over her pillow,
她時常聽他在枕邊呼喚
“Come,sweetheart,come to the birch wood”
“來吧親愛的來這片白樺林”
Over her deathbed she murmured,
在死的時候她喃喃地說
“I am coming,wait for me in the birch wood.”
“我來了等著我在那片白樺林”
經典英文文學詩歌鑑賞