外貿英語口語對話3篇
小編為大家整理了,一起來學習吧!
一、產品質量的保證
約翰:
I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.
我可以向你保證.如果你買了我們的產品.你會得到好品質.
薩姆:
I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.
我看過你們的單件.我很滿意.你們的商品質量高過標準質量.
約翰:
We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.
我們投入了大量的資金來確保質量一流.我們不會為了即期利潤而有損質量.
薩姆:
Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.
是的.我方真的很願意談判後就訂貨.你們想談判的話我們隨時都可以.
約翰:
That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.
那最好不過了.我很高興我們能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方將為您準備好一些報價單.
薩姆:
Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
很好.還有.您不介意我要求看一下你方產品的檢查報告吧.對你們的質量分析我可能還有一些問題.
二、跟客戶介紹產品
卡爾先生:
This is the model I was interested in.
這就是我所感興趣的那種樣式.
羅伯特先生:
I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.
我很樂意提供您所需要的關於它的進一步的資訊.
卡爾先生:
Yes.What are the specifications?
好的.都有哪些規格呢?
羅伯特先生:
If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.
如果您看一下這個手冊.就會找到所有的規格.
卡爾先生:
Ah, yes. Now what about service life?
哦.好的.關於使用壽命呢?
羅伯特先生:
Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years.
我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用4年.
卡爾先生:
Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?
那是這種樣式的平均水平嗎?
羅伯特先生:
Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.
哦.不是的.相差還很遠.這種比在它的價格範圍之內的任何其他樣式都要高出1年左右.
卡爾先生:
Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
如果這種裝置在我們使用的時候發生故障.該怎麼辦呢?
羅伯特先生:
If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.
一旦發生那樣的情況.同我們最近的辦事處聯絡.他會馬上派人過去的.
三、產品出口包裝
卡爾:
These are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing: skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.
這些是鉗子的各種包裝.通常有三種:薄膜包裝.掛式包裝.罩板包裝.
瑞秋:
Oh, the packing looks very nice.
這些包裝很好看.
卡爾:
The skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.
薄膜包裝是世界市場上這種產品的最新包裝.它惹人注目.能幫助促銷.
瑞秋:
Good, what about the export packing?
很好.那麼出口包裝如何?
卡爾:
Well, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.
每兩打裝一盒.一百盒裝一木箱.
瑞秋:
Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.
木箱是否很堅固適應運輸需要?一百盒鉗子很重.大約有二千四百公斤.
卡爾:
You can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.
這點你儘可放心.目前.還沒有客戶抱怨我們的外包裝有問題.
瑞秋:
I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?
這樣太好了.順便問一下.你們接受中性包裝嗎?
卡爾:
Yes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.
接受.我們可以根據你方的指示說明進行包裝.
瑞秋:
Very good. Ok, Carl, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.
好的.卡爾.就這樣吧.我很滿意你們的包裝.現在你可以生產我們的第一批訂貨了.我回到臺北後就立即開立信用證.
卡爾:
All right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.
那好.一收到你方信用證.我們即安排裝運.
英語對話短文兩人幽默