英語優美散文詩兩首

General 更新 2024年11月29日

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面小編為大家帶來英語優美散文詩,歡迎大家閱讀!

  英語優美散文詩:青春的飛逝

  There are gains for all our losses.

  我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

  There are balms for all our pain;

  我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

  But when youth,the dream,departs

  可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

  It takes something from our hearts,

  它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,

  And it never comes again.

  從此一去不復返。

  We are stronger, and are better,

  我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,

  Under manhood’s sterner reign;

  在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;

  Still we feel that something sweet

  可是依然感到甜美的情感,

  Following youth, with flying feet,

  已隨著青春飛逝,

  And will never come again.

  不再返回。

  Something beautiful is vanished,

  美好已經消逝,

  And we sigh for it in vain;

  我們枉自為此嘆息;

  We behold it everywhere,

  儘管在天地之間,

  On the earth, and in the air,

  我們處處能見青春的魅力,

  But it never comes again!

  可是它不再返回!

  英語優美散文詩:好好想想……

  Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

  今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

  We spend more,but enjoy less;

  我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

  We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

  我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

  We have more compromises,but less time;

  我們妥協更多,時間更少;

  We have more knowledge,but less judgment;

  我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

  We have more medicines,but less health;

  我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

  We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

  我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

  We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

  我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

  We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

  我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

  We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

  我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

  We have highter income,but less morals;

  我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

  These are times with more liberty,but less joy;

  我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

  We have much more food,but less nutrition;

  我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

  These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

  現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

  These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

  現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

  That's why I propose,that as of today;

  這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

  You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

  不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

  Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

  尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裡,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

  Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

  花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

  Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

  生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

  Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

  舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

  Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

  從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

  Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

  曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

  Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

  告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

  Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

  不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

  Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

  每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

  And you don't know if it will be your last.

  你無從知道這是否最後刻。

 

優美散文詩雙語閱讀
優美愛情英文小詩
相關知識
英語優美散文詩兩首
英語優美散文詩
關於英語唯美散文詩閱讀
英語優美散文三篇
英語優美散文帶翻譯
英語優美散文加翻譯
英語優美散文欣賞三篇
英語優美散文摘抄
有關蒲公英的優美散文詩
優美散文詩雙語閱讀