關於骨折的英語口語
學習英語就是要靠積累哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,同學們學習英語一定不要偷懶哦,只要我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,一定要多讀多背哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一你可能骨折了
AAh! It hurts. Don't touch it.
啊!好痛,別碰我。
BWhat part hurts?
哪裡痛?
AThe shoulder.
肩膀。
BWell, maybe you broke it. But what I'm worried about is this cut.
你可能骨折了,不過我擔心的是你刮傷了。
AIt's not a cut. It's a gash! It's bigger than a cut! Ah! I need a doctor.
這不是刮傷,是割傷,比刮傷還深。啊!我要看醫生。
BCome on. Just don't move.
拜託,別動。
AI'm bleeding too much.
我正在大量流血。
BWe don't have a decent First Aid Kit, do we?
我們有象樣的急救箱嗎?
AYes. My bike has one under the seat. Get it, quick!
有,我車子的坐墊下有一個,快去拿!
BThere's some tape, iodine, and cloth bandages.I don't think the cloth bandages can stop the bleeding. What we need is a tourniquet.
有膠帶、碘酒和布繃帶。我不認為布繃帶可以止血,我們需要止血帶。
AWrap a few loops of the bandages around my upper arm, then twist.That will work as a tourniquet.After that, you can cut more of the bandages to cover the wound.
用繃帶在我手臂上繞幾圈,然後繃緊。就和止血帶的功用一樣了。之後,再剪幾塊繃帶覆蓋在傷口上。
BGood plan. Let me put some iodine on the cut.
好主意。讓我在傷口上塗些碘酒。
ANo, forget that! Do the tourniquet first. I'm losing too much blood.
算了!先止血,我流太多血了。
BAlright, alright. How did you cut this so bad?
好吧,好吧。你怎麼會割這麼深?
二那邊有人摔下來了
ALook, Jim. That man just fell down over there.
瞧,吉姆,那邊有人摔下來了.
BWe better see if he’s o.k.
我們最好去看看他是否沒事。
ASir…sir? Are you all right? Sir?
先生,先生,你還好嗎?先生?
BHe’s not answering. You’d better check his pulse and breathing.
沒有迴應。檢查一下他的脈搏和呼吸。
AOh, no. He’s not breathing, and there’s no pulse. Call 911.
喔,天,呼吸沒有了,脈搏也停了。撥911。
BHello? Yes. Someone has passed out at Connecticut Ave. and 1st St. He isn’t breathing and does not have a pulse. Yes. My friend is performing CPR. OK. Thank you. They’re sending an ambulance. Here, let me help.
喂?是的,有人在康涅狄格大道和第一大街之間昏倒了,沒有呼吸和脈搏。是的,我的朋友在給他做CPR.好的,謝謝你,他們正派了一輛急救車,來,我來幫手。
橄欖球的起源和發展