訂酒店英語對話短文精選

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了訂酒店英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  訂酒店英語對話短文一

  Hotel Clerk: Hello. Sunnyside Inn. May I help you?

  Man: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room for two on the 21st of March.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay. Let me check our books here for a moment. The 21st of May, right?

  Man: No. March, not May.

  Hotel Clerk: Oh, sorry. Let me see here. Hmmm.

  Man: Are you all booked that night?

  Hotel Clerk: Well, we do have one suite available, complete with a kitchenette and sauna bath. And the view of the city is great, too.

  Man: How much is that?

  Hotel Clerk: It's only $200 dollars, plus a 10% room tax.

  Man: Oh, that's a little too expensive for me. Do you have a cheaper room available either on the 20th or the 22nd?

  Hotel Clerk: Well, would you like a smoking or non-smoking room?

  Man: Non-smoking, please.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay, we do have a few rooms available on the 20th; we're full on the 22nd, unless you want a smoking room.

  Man: Well, how much is the non-smoking room on the 20th?

  Hotel Clerk: $80 dollars, plus the 10% room tax.

  Man: Okay, that'll be fine.

  Hotel Clerk: All right. Could I have your name, please?

  Man: Yes. Bob Maexner.

  Hotel Clerk: How do you spell your last name, Mr. Maexner?

  Man: M-A-E-X-N-E-R.

  Hotel Clerk: Okay, Mr. Maexner, we look forward to seeing you on March 20th.

  Man: Okay. Goodbye.

  suite ***noun***: a group of connected rooms at a hotel

  - I decided to reserve a suite for our honeymoon.

  kitchenette ***noun***: a very small kitchen

  - My first apartment was very small and only had a kitchenette.

  訂酒店英語對話短文二

  Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

  莉莉正在給希爾頓酒店的前臺打電話訂房間。

  Front , this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

  前臺:你好,這裡是希爾頓酒店,請問有什麼可以幫您?

  Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

  莉莉:你好,我想訂一間週五的房。

  Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

  前臺:好的。請問您需要什麼樣子的房間?週五有單人間、雙人雙床間、雙人間和套間。

  Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

  莉莉:我想訂一間帶海景的單人間,可以嗎?

  Front me check. Yes.

  前臺:我看一下。可以。

  Lily:OK. I will take it.

  莉莉:好的,那我訂這間了。

  Front do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

  前臺:請問您什麼時候入住?打算住幾天呢?有什麼特殊要求嗎?

  Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

  莉莉:我想我應該週五早上9點入住,週日下午2點退房。請幫我訂一間遠離電梯的房間,我睡覺怕吵。

  Front Desk:OK. No problem.

  前臺:好的。沒問題。

  訂酒店英語對話短文三

  Reservationist***R***: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  Client ***C*** : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我將會住很長一段時間的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  請問套房多少錢呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan ***RMB*** per day.

  您訂的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服務費嗎?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服務費。

  C: Meals included?

  餐費有包含在內嗎?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

  C: What services come with that?

  都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前預付嗎?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在幾樓呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它們之間有什麼不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一間更安靜?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,謝謝,再見。

  

訂餐的英語情景對話閱讀
商務英語電話對話範文精選
相關知識
訂酒店英語對話短文精選
酒店常用英語對話短文精選
酒店英語對話短文欣賞
出國酒店英語對話短文
關於兒童英語對話短文精選
有關經典英語對話短文精選
出入境英語對話短文精選
關於海的英語對話短文精選
簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
關於簡單的英語對話短文精選