有關於抱歉的英語情景口語

General 更新 2025年02月28日

  其實英語沒有那麼難的,所以大家一定要勤奮學習英語,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家要好好看看這些文章哦

  一我把飲料打翻在地毯上了

  AI'm sorry for spilling my drink on your rug.

  對不起,我把飲料打翻在你的地毯上了。

  BThere's no need to apologize.

  沒必要道歉。

  ABut I ruined your rug.

  可是我把你的地毯弄壞了。

  BForget it. It was an accident.

  沒關係。這只是個意外。

  二那傢伙是名符其實的黑手黨老大

  AYou didn't tell me she was married!

  你沒跟我說她已經結婚了!

  BI tried. You were preoccupied.

  我試著想跟你說。你當時太入神了。

  AI got carried away. I made such a fool of myself. They were both laughing at me!

  我失態了。我真糗。他們都在笑我!

  BYou got drunk, and you were hilarious. Lighten up.

  你喝醉了,而且你好寶。看開點。

  AThat guy was definitely a Don.

  那傢伙真是名符其實的黑手黨老大。

  BSo now you can say you had a mafia experience. Ha-ha.

  所以你現在可以說你跟黑手黨交過手囉。哈哈。

  AYeah. If I leave Little Italy alive...

  是啊。如果我能活著離開小義大利的話……

  BAre you kidding? Don had fun scaring you. He'd probably buy you dinner if we go back.

  你開什麼玩笑?唐只是嚇著你玩的。我們現在回去的話,他也許會請你吃飯呢.

  三很抱歉讓你久等了I kept you waiting

  AHi, Cindy. I thought I’d missed you.

  嗨,辛迪。我以為我錯過你了。

  BOh, I am very sorry, Hans. Thank you for waiting for me. You must have been here a long time already.

  噢,真對不起,漢斯。謝謝你等我。你一定在這裡等了很久了。

  AIt’s all right.

  沒關係。

  BI was caught in the heavy rain, or I would have come earlier. I am sorry I kept you waiting.

  我趕上下雨了,不然我會早一點到。很抱歉,讓你久等了。

  AI was in a comfortable place, so really, it’s no problem. I am happy to see you. Did the rain hold you up long?

  我等的地方很舒適,真的,沒關係的。我很高興見到你。你被雨礙了很長時間嗎?

  BYes. When I came out of the subway, it was raining cats and dogs. And I forgot my umbrella. So I had to wait for the rain to let up.

  是啊。我從地鐵站一出來,就下著傾盆大雨。而我忘了帶傘。所以我只好等雨小一點。

  AI totally understand.

  我完全理解。


描寫討厭的英語語句
有關道歉的英語口語對話
相關知識
有關於抱歉的英語情景口語
關於抱歉的英語口語情景
有關於道歉的英語作文
有關於道歉的英語作文
關於點餐的英文情景對話
關於水果的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
有關於抱怨生活的英語情景口語
有關於簡單的英語道歉信

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!