關於名人經典英文詩精選

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。小編整理了關於名人經典英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

  關於名人經典英文詩篇一

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Love me little, Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果愛得太炙熱

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它將很快燃燒成灰燼

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要對我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你愛我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果愛我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那樣永恆

  Love me little ,more than such,

  愛我少一點我更願意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕愛會失去

  I am with little well content,

  一點兒我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一點兒就會讓我滿意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我們的愛 至死不渝

  關於名人經典英文詩篇二

  i carry your heart with me

  我將你的心帶上

  i carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  i am never without it

  從未分離

  anywhere i go you go, my dear;

  無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我單獨成事

  my darling

  那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

  i fear no fate

  面對命運我從不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命運的方向

  i want no world for beautiful

  萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永遠是月亮所想表達的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太陽所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之樹在生長

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高於思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

  i carry your heart

  我將你的心帶上

  i carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  關於名人經典英文詩篇三

  STAND still, and I will read to thee

  請站一下,聽我給你講一課,

  A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.

  親愛的,講講愛的哲學。

  These three hours that we have spent,

  我們在此散步已經三個小時,

  Walking here, two shadows went

  陪伴我們的是兩個影子,

  Along with us, which we ourselves produced.

  這影子本產自我們自己;

  But, now the sun is just above our head,

  而現在太陽已恰好照著頭頂,

  We do those shadows tread,

  我們踩著自己的影,

  And to brave clearness all things are reduced.

  一切東西都顯得美麗、清晰。

  So whilst our infant loves did grow,

  我們的愛苗也這樣成長,

  Disguises did, and shadows, flow

  我們的遮蓋掩飾也這樣

  From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.

  漸漸消逝。但如今不再這樣。

  That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,

  那種愛情還未升上最高點,

  Which is still diligent lest others see.

  當它還在竭力躲避旁人的眼。

  Except our loves at this noon stay,

  除非我們的愛停在午時,

  We shall new shadows make the other way.

  我們會在另一面造出新的影子。

  As the first were made to blind

  起初的影子用來騙旁人,

  Others, these which come behind

  後來的影子用來騙我們——

  Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.

  對付自己,矇騙自己的雙眼。

  If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,

  假如我們的愛情漸漸削弱,

  To me thou, falsely, thine

  就會我對你、你對我

  And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.

  把各自的行為遮遮掩掩。

  The morning shadows wear away,

  上午的影子浙漸耗完,

  But these grow longer all the day ;

  下午的影子卻不斷髮展.

  But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.

  一旦愛情衰退.它的來日苦短!

  Love is a growing, or full constant light,

  愛以飽滿不移的光照臨世界,

  And his short minute, after noon, is night.

  但它正午若過,下一分鐘就是夜。

  

關於名人經典英文詩精選
關於簡單著名的英文詩歌
相關知識
關於名人經典英文詩精選
關於名人經典英文詩精選
關於愛的經典英文詩歌閱讀
關於長篇經典英文詩朗誦
關於情人節的散文詩精選
經典英文詩精選
關於莎士比亞英文詩精選
關於愛的經典英文句子
關於勵志經典英文句子翻譯
關於有關愛情的經典英文詩

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!