關於經典簡單的英文詩歌

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  詩歌是一種典型的文學形式,它既屬於文學,又是一種藝術。古今中外,對於詩歌的研究從未間斷,我們在研究的過程中發現詩歌的美,同時又在前人研究的基礎上創造出更好的詩歌作品。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  莎士比亞十四行詩第18首

  Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

  能不能讓我來把你比擬做夏日?

  Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

  你可是更加溫和,更加可愛:

  Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

  狂風會吹落五月裡開的好花兒,

  And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

  夏季的生命又未免結束得太快:

  Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,

  有時候蒼天的巨眼照得太灼熱,

  And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

  他那金彩的臉色也會被遮暗;

  And every fair from fair somethme declines,

  每一樣美呀,總會離開美而凋落,

  By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:

  被時機或者自然的代謝所摧殘;

  But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

  但是你永久的夏天決不會凋枯,

  Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

  你永遠不會失去你美的儀態;

  Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade

  死神誇不著你在他的影子裡躑躅,

  When in eternal lines to time thou growest.

  你將在不朽的詩中與時間同在;

  So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

  只要人類在呼吸,眼睛看得見,

  So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

  我這詩就活著,使你的生命綿延.

  篇2

  我一無所求

  I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

  我一無所求,只站在林邊樹後。

  Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.

  倦意還逗留在黎明的眼上,露潤在空氣裡。

  The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

  溼草的懶味懸垂在地面的薄霧中。

  Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

  在榕樹下你用乳油般柔嫩的手擠著牛奶。

  And I was standing still.

  我沉靜地站立著。

  I did not come near you.

  我沒有走近你。

  The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.

  天空和廟裡的鑼聲一同醒起。

  The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

  街塵在驅走的牛蹄下飛揚。

  With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.

  把汩汩發響的水瓶摟在腰上,女人們從河邊走來。

  Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.

  你的釧鐲丁當,乳沫溢位罐沿。

  The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

  晨光漸逝而我沒有步近你。

  篇3

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在樓梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃爾·龍薩

  ***English version by Humbert Wolfe***

  英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  

關於簡單優美的英文詩歌
關於教師節的朗誦稿件
相關知識
關於經典簡單的英文詩歌
關於經典簡單的英文詩
關於特別簡單的英文詩歌
關於優美簡單的英文詩歌
關於經典優美的英文詩歌欣賞
關於經典優美的英文詩歌
關於學生簡單的英文詩歌朗誦
關於學生簡單的英文詩歌朗誦
關於小學簡單的英語詩歌
關於優美簡單的英文詩

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!