適合寫給朋友的英文詩
交朋友,貴在眼慈,橫看成嶺側成峰——總是個好傢伙。小疵人人有,哪個還不是也有,自己難道沒有?下面是小編精心收集的,希望大家喜歡!
篇一
Hold On To Me
Tara Simms
Hold on to me
Let me comfort you when you hurt
Hold on to me
Let me love you when you hate yourself
Hold on to me
Let me help you through your trials
I am the joy in your smile
I am the tears that you cry
I am in every beat of your heart
Hold on to me.
篇二
A Forever Friend
永遠的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”
Sometimes in life,
有時候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你會找到一個特別的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他會把你逗得開懷大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他會讓你相信人間有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。
This is Forever Friendship.
這就是永遠的友誼。
when you're down,
當你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
當世界變得黯淡與空虛,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你轉身走開時,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向時,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了這樣的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你會快樂,覺得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因為你無需再憂慮。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你擁有了一個真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境。
篇三
the arrow and the song 箭與歌
henry wadsworth longfellow
亨利·沃茲沃斯·朗費羅
i shot an arrow into the air,
我向天空射出一支箭,
it fell to earth i knew not where;
它飛落在不知何處的地面;
for so swiftly it flew the sight,
它飛馳得如此迅速,
could not follow it in its flight.
沒有視線能夠跟隨它的腳步。
i breathed a song into the air,
我向天空輕唱一首歌,
it fell to earth i knew not where;
它消逝在不知何處的角落;
for who has the sight so keen and strong,
誰的目光能夠如此銳利,
that can follow the flight of a song.
可以追隨歌聲的旋律。
long,long afterwards in an oak,
很久很久以後,在一棵橡樹上,
i found the arrow still unbroke;
我發現那支箭依然完好如初;
and the song, from beginning to end,
而那首歌自始至終,
i found again in the heart of a friend.
都深深印在一位朋友的心中。
看了""的人還看了:
關於朋友的英文詩歌欣賞