有關英語情詩朗誦帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  英語詩歌是英語語言的瑰寶,是學習英語語言必要的媒介材料。它有助於培養英語學習興趣,提高學生的審美情趣,因而在切實可行的操作下,能夠推進大學英語素質教育。小編整理了有關英語情詩帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  有關英語情詩帶翻譯篇一

  Love Me Little, Love Me Long

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長

  Norton

  諾頓

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨

  Love that is too hot and strong Burneth soon to waste.

  愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡為塵

  Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

  可我也不想你冷漠無情,不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;

  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

  那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零

  Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨

  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

  如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;

  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

  愛我少一點,會更好的 因為我害怕結束

  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

  少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,

  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Say thou lov'st me while thou live;

  只要你說愛我一生一世,

  I to thee my love will give,

  我就對你把愛心獻上,

  Never dreaming to deceive

  從此愛你絕不改變,

  Whiles that life endures.

  從此愛你地久天長

  Nay, and after death, in sooth,

  真的,即使離開人世,

  I to thee will keep my truth,

  一顆愛心摯著頑強;

  As now, when in my May of youth;

  正值青春年少,

  This my love assures.

  這誓言我也不會遺忘

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Constant love is moderate ever,

  恆久的愛情永遠溫馨,

  And it will through life persever;

  人生的長路鮮花綻放;

  Give me that, with true endeavor

  只需行動表明心跡,

  I will it restore.

  我會送你一片春光

  A suit of durance let it be,

  讓情意綿延不斷,

  For all weathers that for me,

  帶我歷盡雨雪風霜;

  For the land or for the sea,

  走遍天涯海角,

  Lasting evermore.

  哪怕山隔水擋

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  Winter's cold, or summer's heat,

  冬天的嚴寒,夏日的酷暑,

  Autumn's tempests on it beat,

  還有秋季的雨暴風狂,

  It can never know defeat,

  面對這些百折不撓,

  Never can rebel.

  永遠不會屈服投降

  Such the love that I would gain,

  我想得到的愛直言相告,

  Such the love, I tell thee plain,

  我想得到的愛就是這樣;

  Thou must give, or woo in vain;

  否則我們就此分手道別,

  So to thee, farewell!

  否則你的求婚便是徒勞一場!

  Love me little, love me long,

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長,

  Is the burden of my song.

  這是我內心的歌唱

  有關英語情詩帶翻譯篇二

  The Wolf and Love

  狼和愛情

  by Wang Zhi

  王植

  who has eaten

  是誰吃了愛情的

  the last rib of love

  最後一根肋骨後

  and spread his snores

  將呼嚕覆蓋在

  on the blue desert

  藍色的沙漠上

  the wolf comes

  狼來了

  the wind greets it

  風在迎接

  love lies in the dune

  愛情躺在沙堆裡

  without staying awhile

  沒有一刻停留

  nor shedding a tear

  沒有一滴淚水

  有關英語情詩帶翻譯篇三

  If Music Be The Food Of Love from Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare

  《假如音樂是愛情的糧食》,節選自《第十二夜》,莎士比亞

  If music be the food of love, play on;

  假如音樂是愛情的食糧,那麼奏下去吧;

  Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.

  儘量地奏下去,好讓愛情因過飽噎塞而死。

  That strain again! it had a dying fall.

  又奏起這個調子來了!它有一種漸漸消沉下去的節奏。

  O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing and giving odour!

  啊!它經過我的耳畔,就像微風吹拂一叢紫羅蘭,發出輕柔的聲音,一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。

  Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.

  夠了!別再奏下去了!它現在已經不像原來那樣甜蜜了。

  O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou, that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth as the sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement and low price, even in a minute.

  愛情的精靈呀!你是多麼敏感而活潑;雖然你有海―樣的容量,可是無論怎樣高貴超越的事物,一進了你的範圍,便會在頃刻間失去了它的價值。

  So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.

  愛情是這樣充滿了意象,在一切事物中是最富於幻想的。

  

優美的英語情詩帶翻譯
關於英語情詩很美的那種
相關知識
有關英語情詩朗誦帶翻譯
有關英語短文朗誦帶翻譯
有關英語短文朗誦及翻譯
關於英語小詩朗誦帶翻譯
關於英語小詩朗誦帶翻譯
關於一分鐘英語美文朗誦帶翻譯
關於英語情詩大全帶翻譯
關於英語情詩大全帶翻譯
有關英語美文摘抄帶翻譯精選
有關英語故事短文帶翻譯大全