形容愛情的英文詩句精選
如果說人的心是湖水,那麼愛情對有些人像風,拂過湖面也曾泛起波光漣漪,但最終什麼也沒有留下;對有些人則像一枚石子,永遠地沉在湖底深處。小編精心收集了形容愛情的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!
形容愛情的英文詩句篇1
Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte
《愛情和友誼》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特
Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.
愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?
玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;
春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裡玫瑰把風兒薰香。
Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?
但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會讚美野玫瑰的美麗?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.
那時你不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將你裝扮。
That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.
當十二月的嚴寒襲上你的眉頭,你的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。
形容愛情的英文詩句篇2
Love
愛情
Sir Thomas Browne
托馬斯·布朗爵士
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't havethem.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with yoursmile.
縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don'tlove you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;
so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
"生命是束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。"
形容愛情的英文詩句篇3
The Eyes That Drew from Me
吸引我的眼睛
by Francesco Petrarch
弗朗西斯克·彼特拉克
The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise
那眼睛吸引我發出熱情的讚美,
The arms and hands and feat and countenance
還有柔臂、纖手、鮮活的面龐,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance
浪漫的激情曾使我完全變了樣,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
遠離了人群的喧鬧,獨自沉醉;
The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays
閃閃發光的金色捲髮在飄飛,
Flashing from a smiling angel's glance
那是微笑的天使灑下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈著,歡快地進入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷卻了,化為塵灰。
And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活著,自怨自艾,悲哀抑鬱'
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾經熱愛的生活暗淡無光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt
像航船失控,經歷著狂風暴雨。
No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再沒有情歌讓我放聲高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已經枯竭遠去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我撫琴吟詠卻聽到淚水流淌
英漢對照英文愛情詩歌欣賞