關於心情不好的英語對話
如何學習好英語?今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,英語就是多花點時間看看的哦,,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,
一她在欺騙我
AWhat's up? You look low.
怎麼了,看起來不大高興。
BIt's my girlfriend. I guess she's playing the army game with me.
是為了我的女朋友,我覺得她一直在欺騙我。
AHow come?
怎麼會呢?
BI saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.
我看見她又和原來的的男友約會了。
AI understand that. But I think maybe it's not a date. You are taking the matter too much to heart.
我理解你的感受。但是我覺得那可能不是約會,你多想了。
BMaybe. But it still gets on my nerves.
可能吧,但是還是挺煩人的。
二我在這裡等一陣子了
ACan I help you, sir?
先生,需要服務嗎?
BYes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes.I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car.
我在這裡等一陣子了。我在這裡等人幫我加油。
AI'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump.
先生,抱歉,這裡是自助加油站。
BSelf-service?
自助?
AYes. You must fill up the car yourself.
是的,你必須自己加油。
BAre you serious?
真的嗎?
AYes. Are you traveling here?
是的,你是來旅遊的嗎?
BYes, I'm from Taiwan. I never heard of a gas station where you fill up your own car.
是的,我從臺灣來,我從未聽說過需要自己加油的加油站。
AIn America, most gas stations are like this.
美國大部份的加油站都是自助的。
BDo I really have to do it? I don't know how.
我真的必須自己來嗎?我不知道怎麼弄。
AWell, since this is your first time, I will do it for you.But next time, if you want a full-service gas station, you should look at the sign.
既然你沒弄過,那我先幫你好了。下一次如果你想到服務加油站,應該注意一下招牌。
BWhat sign?
什麼招牌?
AUnder the sign for the gas station,there will be a smaller sign that says Self-Serve or Full-Service.And some gas stations have both.But if they have both, some pumps will be self-serve and some will be full-serve.You have to look at the signs.
在加油站招牌底下,有一個小標示寫著自助加油站或服務加油站。有些加油站兩種都有。如果是兩種都有的,自助式和服務式的加油管道會分開。你要看標示。
BI see.
我懂了。
關於心情不好的英語對話