關於金融相關英語對話短文
在經濟全球化程序中,金融英語在經濟,金融,外貿,會計,市場營銷,銀行業和管理等領域的重要性日益突出。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:Hello, Mr Kowalski?
您好,Kowalski先生?
B:I'm here, hello.
你好,我聽著呢。
A:Which city are you staying in right now? And the name of your hotel?
您目前停留在哪個城市?還有您入住的酒店的名稱是什麼?
B:I'm in Beijing, at the Westin Hotel.
我現在在北京,入住Westin酒店。
A:Do you have your passport with you? Or do you by any chance know the number?
您帶著您的護照嗎?或者您正巧知道您的護照號碼是多少?
B:I don't have it to hand,but I know the number. It's 162114699. Can you do anything, like stop the card for example?
我沒有帶在身邊,但我知道號碼。號碼是162114699。你們能夠做什麼嗎,比如停用這張卡?
A:Let me repeat that back to you, 162114699. That's just what I've done, Mr Kowalski, I've stopped your card temporarily.
讓我給您重複一遍:162114699。這正是我剛剛辦完的事,Kowalski 先生,我已經暫時停用您的信用卡。
B:But, what do I do if I need cash?
但是,如果我需要現金的話,該怎麼辦哪?
A:You can go to any branch of IBJ and request the Emergency Assistance Service. Everything will be taken care of, there's no need to worry.
您可以到任何一家IBJ銀行的分支機構來,並要求緊急援助服務。一切事情都會處理好的,沒有必要擔心。
B:Thank you so much. I'll find the nearest branch and come in tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your help.
非常感謝。我會找個最近的網點,明天就去。再次感謝你們所有的幫助。
二
A:IBJ, Client Services Department. Shelley speaking, how can I help?
這裡是IBJ銀行,客戶服務部。我是Shelley,如何為您效勞?
B:Client Services? Oh, hello. I need your help.
是客戶服務部嗎?噢,你好。我需要幫助。
A:Certainly, that's what we're here for. What can I help you with?
當然,這是我們的職責。我可以幫助您做些什麼呢?
B:I'm a tourist in this city and unfortunately I've lost my card!
我是來這個城市旅遊的,但不幸的是我剛去了我的卡!
A:Calm down, Sir. Is that an IBJ Debit or Credit Card?
請您冷靜一下,先生。您丟的是IBJ銀行的借記卡還是信用卡?
B:Credit Card. The International Credit Card, I can't find it anywhere.
是信用卡。國際信用卡,我到處都找不到它。
A:Just calm down, Sir. OK, when do you think you lost it?
請您彆著急,先生。那麼,您認為是什麼時候丟失的?
B:I'm not 100% sure, around an hour ago I guess. I had it in the hotel lobby bar; I used it to charge something to my room. I obviously didn't pick it up again.
我不是百分之百的肯定,我猜是大約一個小時前。我在酒店大堂的酒吧時還拿著它,我用它把一些花費記入了我的房間的賬上。顯然我又 沒有把它拿回來。
A:That's fine, Sir. Let me just take some details frcm you and we can help you.
沒問題,先生。我這就記一下您的一些詳細資訊,然後我們可以幫助您。
B:Thank you. Thank you very much.
謝謝你。非常感謝。
三
A:Hello, Sir. Are you still there?
您好,先生。您還在嗎?
B:Yes, I'm here. What details do you need from me?
是的,我在這裡呢。你需要我提供什麼樣的詳細資訊?
A:Did you check with reception at your hotel?
您到您住的酒店前臺詢問過嗎?
B:Yes, I did. But nobody has handed it in as yet.
是的,我問過了。但到目前為止還沒有人交到那兒。
A:OK, that's fine, Sir. We just need to ask you some questions for security purposes.
好的,沒問題,先生。為安全起見我們還需要問您一些問題。
B:Please, go right ahead.
行啊,請現在就問吧。
A:Could I have your name, please? And do you know your card number?
請您告訴我您的姓名,好嗎?還有,您知道您的信用卡號碼嗎?
B:I'm Mike Kowalski and my card number is 521167844, but there are some other numbers at the beginning. I'm not sure what they are.
我叫Mike Kowalski,我的信用卡號碼是521167844,但在前面還有其他一些數字。我不能肯定是什麼。
A:That should be fine, Mr Kowalski. And your PIN number?
這應該沒有問題,Kowalski先生。另外您的密碼是什麼?
B:It's 671029, my birthday. Silly to choose such a simple one, I suppose!
是671029,是我的生日。我猜想用這樣一個簡單的密碼挺傻的!
A:That's completely natural. Most of our customers do the same thing. Could you just hold for a moment please? Thank you.
這很正常呀。大多數我們的客戶都是這樣做的。請您稍等片刻,好嗎? 謝謝您。
關於金融方面的英語對話