初中英語對話教學案例
運用英語情景對話教學方法,使學生的學習事半功倍,並且給學生建立一個歡樂、自由的學習氛圍。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
A:What's the matter, young man?
A:年輕人,怎麼了?
B:I have a terrible pain in my stomach and abdomen.
B:我胃痛的厲害,肚子也痛。
A:How long has it been occuring?
A:多長時間了?
B:It has been for three days.
B:已經三天了。
A:Have you ever nauseated or vomited?
A:你噁心或者嘔吐嗎?
B:Yes,I have vomited twice.I always feel burning in stomach.
B:我吐過兩次,總是覺得胃有灼傷感。
A:Do you belch?
A:你打嗝嗎?
B:Not much.
B:不太有。
A:How is your appetite?
A:你食慾怎麼樣?
B:Very poor.I do not want to eat anything except spicy food.The pain will be relieved after one or two bowls of porridge.
B:非常差。我除了想吃辣的以外什麼都不想吃。疼的時候喝一兩碗粥就會好一些。
A:Could you please have the blood testing? And you'd better have a gastrocopy.
A:你做一下血化驗好嗎?你最好也做一個胃鏡檢查。
B:All right.
B:好的。
A:The blood regulation is normal. But you have caught a peptic ulcer according to the gastrocopy report and clinical symptoms.
A:血液規則正常。但是根據胃鏡報告和臨床症狀來講你患有消化性潰瘍。
B:What's that? Is it serious?
B:是什麼病啊?很嚴重嗎?
A:There is no royal way to recover quickly except in a slow manner. I will give you some tablets which you should take regularly. Additionally, you should eat some food containning adequate proteins, fats,vitamins and minerals. If you do not feel better after the medicine in a week, you have to come here for further examination.
A:沒有什麼快捷的方法讓你迅速恢復,只好慢慢調養。我開一些藥片給你,你要按時吃藥。此外你要多吃含有蛋白質,脂肪,維他命和礦物質的食物。如果你一週之內都沒有覺得舒服些,一定再來做進一步的檢查。
B:Thank you, doctor.
B:謝謝你,醫生。
篇2
A:The whole traffic is jam.
A:整個交通嚴重堵塞。
B:What's happened?
B:發生什麼事了?
A:Two cars crashed into each other. And the policemen are on the spot.
A:兩輛車相撞。警察已經在現場了。
B:I'm sorry to hear that.
B:聽到這個我感到很難過。
A:Look,the drivers are seriously injured.
A:看,駕駛員傷得很嚴重。
B:Yes,I see.
B:是啊,看到了。
A:I hate the traffic jam.
A:我討厭交通堵塞。
B:Be patient. Anyway, we are lucky. And the road will be cleared soon.
B:耐心點。不管怎麼說,我們是幸運的。道路很快會疏通的。
A:I hope so.
A:希望如此。
篇3
A:Stop,sir.Can you show me your driving license , please?
A:停車,先生。請出示你的駕駛證,好嗎?
B:Why?
B:為什麼叫我停車?
A:Because you knocked down a person at the previous crossroad. Before my fellow policeman tried to hand-stop you,you had escaped. What's more, you may have drunk wine.
A:因為你在前一個十字路口撞倒了一位路人。我的同事還來不及用手勢讓你停車,你就跑了。再者,你可能喝過酒了。
B:How do you know that?
B:你怎麼知道的?
A:I've noticed you driving zigzag and now your breath smells of alcohol.
A:我看到你歪歪斜斜地開車,又聞到了你撥出的酒氣。
B:But I didn't know I had knocked down a person.
B:但我不知道我撞倒了人。
A:You have to be fined and your driving license will be suspended for your drunk driving and knocking down a person.
A:由於你酒後駕車、撞倒行人,你必須遭遇到罰款和吊銷駕駛證處罰。
B:Don't you think you've punished me so seriously?
B:難道你不認為你的處罰太重了嗎?
A:No, I've done so just according to the regulations.
A:不,我是按照規章辦事。
篇4
A:Do you remember how it happened?
A:你記得這是怎麼發生的嗎?
B:I was walking along the road when the car came from the corner. It was going so fast that the driver didn't see me, I think. Then it hit me and drove away.
B:當那輛車從轉彎處開過來的時候,我正沿著公路步行。我想是車開得太快了,以至於司機沒有看見我。然後撞了我,並且逃跑了。
A:What's the number of the car, do you remember?
A:你記得車牌號是多少嗎?
B:Er,it is 5065. Yes,5065.
B:嗯,是5065。是的,是5065。
A:Do you remember something else about the car?
A:你還記得那輛車的其他資訊?
B:Oh,it's black.
B:噢,車的顏色是黑的。
A:Anything else?
A:其他的呢?
B:Nothing.
B:沒有了。
A:OK,we will call you as soon as we find him.
A:哦,我們一找到那輛車就會通知你。
B:Thank you for your help.
B:謝謝你的幫助。
初級日常英語口語對話視訊