關於接電話英語情景對話
隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent
A:Hello,Australian Trading Company.Can I help you?
B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised byyou and I think the carpet will finda ready market in our country.
A:May I have your specific inquiry?If you make an inquiry,wecan offer you firm.
B:Could you give me some idea about your prices?
A:Well,if you please,I can send our price sheets to you by fax.
What's your fax number,please?
B:6885486.If your prices are favourable,we can place the order.
A:By the way,enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
You'd better place your order as soon as possible.
B:I see.Well,I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it tosome details soon.
A:OK,I'll be looking forwad to hearing from you.Good-bye.
B:Good-bye.
二
A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
聯合航空公司預訂臺的卡遜太太,您有什麼指教嗎?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要預訂飛往艾奧瓦市的飛機。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.
艾奧瓦市嗎?請等一會兒……這個,您必須去雪達•拉比茲才行。那是最接近的機場。
C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?
噢,沒有前往艾奧瓦市的班機嗎?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾經有過,但是商務班機現在變成飛雪達•拉比茲的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奧瓦市可搭乘機場交通車,經大約距雪達•拉比茲20英里。
B:So that's what they do now.
現在變成那樣子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您幾號要出去旅行?
B:October 25.That's a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.
我們有停留兩處的班機,下午3點50分自華盛頓起飛,7時15分抵達雪達•拉比茲。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?
你們可有從華盛頓,最好是從國際機場,上午較晚時間比如10點或11點起飛的班機?
A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10點10分從國際機場起飛,11點02分抵達芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那兒換機,下午1點05分從芝加哥起飛,2點15分到雪達•拉比茲。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
這個似乎比較適合我們的旅程。您能幫我預訂那些班次嗎?
A:For just you?
只您一個人嗎?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的兒子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
機票是多少錢?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
雙程還是單程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是雙程。
A:First class or coach.
頭等艙還是經濟艙?
C:We are going coach.
我們乘經濟艙去。
A:It'll be $146.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:What's children's fare?
兒童票價多少錢?
A:How old is he?
他多大年紀了?
C:He's three.
3歲。
A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?
是98美元56美分。他必須付經濟艙票價的2/3。是10月25日要乘機吧?
C:That's right.
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我會替您準備好機票,在幾天之內替您郵寄過去。
C:Thank you.
謝謝你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
聯合航空公司謝謝您的惠顧。
三
A:Hello?
B:Hello.is this 4474716?I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?
A:I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
B:May I know when he'll be back?
A:I don't know,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?
B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon.
A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he comes back.But,may I have your name,please?
B:This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye.
A:Good-bye.
關於接電話英語口語範文