關於國外旅遊英語對話短文

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  外出旅遊要注意安全,千萬不能出現什麼差錯。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  K:I guess we're all set now. Let's go!

  凱西:我想現在我們一切都已就緒。咱們這就上路!

  E:Right. Now, let's see.The emergency brake is here, the turn signals work this way, here's the horn...

  艾凡:好的。現在,我看一下。緊急煞車在這兒,方向燈這麼打,喇叭在這兒…

  K:Don't honk the horn so loud! There might be anti-noise laws here.

  凱西:不要按喇叭按得那麼大聲!這裡也許有反噪音法也說不定。

  E:I'm just testing it! And...let's see...here are the lights and the high beams...

  艾凡:我只是測試一下而已!還有……我看看……車燈在這兒,遠燈……

  K:But it's daytime. Why do you need them now?

  凱西:但是現在是白天,你為什麼需要燈呢?

  E:I don't need them now; I want to check all the equipment before I start driving.

  艾凡:現在不需要,我想在行前檢查所有的裝備。

  K:Oh.

  凱西:哦。

  E:Our seat belts are fastened, the side and rearview mirrors are adjusted...I think I'll put my seat back a little further.

  艾凡:安全帶繫上了,車兩邊和車內的後視鏡也調好了……我想我得把我的座位往後挪一下。

  K:Well, hurry up! I'm dying to get going.

  凱西:嗯,快一點!我迫不及待地想出發了。

  E:Safety first. Otherwise, you might really die!

  艾凡:安全第一。要不然,你也許因此車禍身亡!

  K:Evan Whiting! Watch what you say!

  凱西:艾凡·懷特寧!注意你的言辭!

  E:OK, OK, I'm only teasing. There, I guess that's everything. We have a full tank of gas; the engine is warmed up. We're off!

  艾凡:好嘛,好嘛,我只是在開玩笑嘛。好了,我想就這些了。車子的油箱都加滿了,引擎也暖好了。我們上路了!

  K:Finally!

  凱西:終於出發了!

  2

  E:Free at last! Now we're really in Europe.

  艾凡:終於解脫了!現在我們真的在歐洲了。

  K:I think I'm really going to like it here. The people have been so friendly already.

  凱西:我想我會很喜歡這裡的。目前為止我們遇到的人都很友善。

  E:Well, first things first. I have to find our rental car.

  艾凡:嗯,重要的事情必須先辦。我得去找找我們租的車子。

  Then I'll come back to pick you up. Just stay here with the baggage on the trolley.

  然後再回來接你。你就待在這兒顧著手推車上的行李。

  Evan leaves and returns ten minutes later.

  艾凡離開,十分鐘後他開著車回來。

  K:What took you so long?

  凱西:什麼事情讓你耽擱這麼久呢?

  E:I had a little trouble starting the car. I've never driven this kind before.

  艾凡:我在發動車子時有點小困難。以前我沒有開過這種車子。

  Sorry. Anyway, let's put our stuff into the trunk.

  對不起。不管怎樣,咱們把東西放到後車箱吧。

  K:You'll have to manage the two suitcases. I'll handle the carry-on stuff.

  凱西:你拿這兩件旅行箱,我拿這些隨身行李。

  E:Gee, the trunk is a little small. I think there will be just enough room for the two suitcasesonly.

  艾凡:糟糕,後車箱有點小。我看只夠放這兩隻旅行箱。

  K:That's OK. We'll put the carry-ons in the back seat. I'll sit up front with you.

  凱西:沒關係。這些隨身行李可以放在車後座。我和你坐前座。

  E:Oh, no!

  艾凡:哦,不!

  K:What's wrong?

  凱西:有什麼問題嗎?

  E:If you sit up front, I'll have a frontseat backseat driver!

  艾凡:如果你坐前座,那豈不是遙控指揮變成近控指揮了!

  K:So funny I forgot to laugh.

  凱西:好好笑哦,我都忘了要笑呢。

  3

  C:Yes, sir. Welcome to Dollar's Worth Rent-a-Car. How can I help you today?

  職員:先生,歡迎光臨划算租車公司。需要我為你效勞嗎?

  E:Hi. I'd like to rent a car for about a month.

  艾凡:嗨。我想租輛汽車一個月左右。

  C:We have a good monthly rate on a compact car. May I ask how many will be travelingtogether?

  職員:我們的小型汽車月租費很划算。可以請教一下你們有多少人一起旅行嗎?

  E:Just a friend and I.

  艾凡:就我和我一個朋友。

  C:Great! You can take advantage of the low monthly rate of US$599 including tax. We giveyou free mileage and insurance with that.

  職員:太好了!你們可以享受含稅月租費五百九十九美元的低價優惠。此外,我們也提供不限哩程和免費保險優惠。

  E:Wow! That's great. What kind of car?

  艾凡:哇!太棒了!哪一種車呢?

  C:You can choose a Ford or Nissan compact.

  職員:你可以選擇福特或日產小汽車。

  E:I'll take the Ford.

  艾凡:我選福特車。

  C:I'll need your driver's license and a deposit of US$250. Please fill out these forms. The totalwill be $599.

  職員:我需要你的駕照和兩百五十美元的訂金。請填寫這些表格。總價是五百九十九美元。

  E:No problem. Here's my license and the $250. And here are your forms.

  艾凡:沒問題。這裡是我的駕照、兩百五十美元的訂金,還有表格。

  C:Thank you. Thanks for coming to Dollar's Worth.

  職員:謝謝。謝謝光臨划算公司。

  

有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀
有關旅遊英語對話欣賞
相關知識
關於國外旅遊英語對話短文
有關國外旅遊英語對話
關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於假期旅遊英語對話精選
國外旅遊英語對話閱讀
關於初中兩人英語對話短文
旅遊英語對話短文
旅遊英語對話短文閱讀
關於高中簡單英語對話短文
關於高中簡單英語對話短文

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!