關於應聘的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月14日

  應聘,是指接受聘問,接受聘請。應聘時用人單位向求職者發出聘用要求,求職者根據自身的需要,是對用人單位的聘用要求進行迴應的一種行為。小編精心收集了關於應聘的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於應聘的英語對話1

  A: Good afternoon, sir.

  B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

  A: Thank you.

  B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

  A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

  B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

  A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

  B: Are you single or married?

  A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

  B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

  A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

  B: Why are you interested in this company?

  A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

  B: What do you know about this company?

  A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

  B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

  A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

  B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

  A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

  B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

  A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

  B: Do you have any questions about the job?

  A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

  B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

  A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

  B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

  B: Good-bye.

  關於應聘的英語對話2

  Smith: Nice to meet you.

  史密斯:很高興見到你。

  Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

  傑克:我也很高興見到您。

   are a graduate, right?

  史密斯:你是個畢業生,是嗎?

  Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

  傑克:我最近才大學畢業,主修的是英語專業。

  Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

  史密斯:這樣說來,是沒有相關的工作經驗了。

  Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

  傑克:的確如此。不過,我仍然要請您給我一次機會,我會努力學習的。

  Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

  史密斯:那麼,在大學裡你獲得過什麼榮譽或是獎勵嗎?

  Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

  傑克:我取得了商務英語證書和英語專業八級證書。

  Smith: What about your computer skills?

  史密斯:計算機技能如何?

  Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

  傑克:我曾接受過專業培訓,我相信自己可以勝任這份工作。

  Smith: And anything else?

  史密斯:別的方面呢?

  Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

  傑克:在大學裡,我曾學過有關翻譯、商務英語的課程等。我的英語口語和寫作能力都不錯。

  Smith: I see.

  史密斯:我知道了。

  Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

  傑克:您的肯定是我的榮幸。

  關於應聘的英語對話3

  A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

  我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,請坐。

  A:Thank you!

  謝謝

  B: I: What is your name, please?

  請問,你叫什麼名字?

  A: My name is Zhanghang.

  我叫張航

  B:what is your strongest traits?

  你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

  A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

  嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

  B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

  你大學主修課程有哪些?

  A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

  大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。

  B: What subject did you major in?

  你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

  A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

  會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

  B:Why did you choose this corporation?

  你為什麼選擇本公司?

  A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

  公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

  B: What are your salary expectations?

  你期望的薪資水平是什麼樣的?

  A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

  我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

  B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  你還有什麼疑問嗎?

  A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

  我何時能知道你的最終決定?

  B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

  我們將於下週末之前聯絡你。

  A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

  太好了,我期待你的好訊息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

  B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

  感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

  A: Goodbye.

  再見。

  

關於職場的英語對話閱讀
英語情景對話假日
相關知識
關於應聘的英語對話閱讀
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀
關於解僱的英語對話閱讀
關於減肥的英語對話閱讀
關於機場的英語對話閱讀