關於飯店點餐英語對話
在如今的國際以及國內形勢下,對於所有非英語專業大學生來說,英語儼然也成為了一門必修必須掌握的學科。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
A:How is your appetite today?
A:今天的胃口怎麼樣?
B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.
B:我餓極了。
A:What would you like to have?
A:您想吃點什麼?
B:Please give me a piece of pie first.
B:請先給我一塊餡餅。
A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?
A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉還是雞?
B:Beef, please.
B:請來一道牛肉。
A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?
A:您想喝咖啡還是喝茶?
B:Coffee, please.
B:來點咖啡。
A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?
A:要加點牛奶和糖嗎?
B:Only black coffee.
B:清咖啡就行。
篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐a few moments later
過了一會兒外語學習Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。en .examw.CoMEmma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!Emma: OK.
艾瑪:好的
篇3
Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.
女服務生: 先生,晚安。這是選單。
John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.
約翰: 好。給我幾分鐘,讓我看一下。
Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.
女服務生: 您慢慢看。 我等會兒就過來。
a moment later
過了一會兒
Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?
女服務生: 先生,現在可以幫您點菜了嗎?
John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.
約翰: 可以了。我想先來一份雞湯。
Waitress: What would you like for your main course?
女服務生: 主菜您想點什麼?
John: Filet mignon, please.
約翰: 菲力牛排。
Waitress: How would you like that done?
女服務生: 您要幾分熟?
John: Medium rare.
約翰: 四分熟的。
Waitress: Anything for dessert?
女服務生: 要點甜點嗎?
John: No. I'll order dessert later.
約翰: 不。我過一會兒再點。
關於點餐英語情景劇對話