到飯店吃飯的英語模擬對話
現如今英語風靡全國,先後出現了許許多多的培訓機構。孩子們從小開始接觸英語,週末還要參加英語補習班。大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。
第一則
A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant
一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座
A: Do you have a reservation, sir
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two 不
用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了。
Half an hour later, the couple comes back.
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
第二則
A: Good morning. Can I help you
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
Later 稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
關於幼兒園簡單英語對話