坐飛機的英語對話閱讀
英語對話是一種基本的交際形式,其在高中英語的教學中十分普遍,與學生的關係也十分緊密。小編整理了坐飛機的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
坐飛機的英語對話一
T1:Excuse me. Can I change my seat with you? I want to sit beside my friend.
請問我能和你換個座位嗎?我想和我的朋友坐一起。
T2:Where is your seat?
你的座位在什麼地方?
T1:It's 9-A in the middle part, a window seat too.
9-A,飛機中部靠窗的位置。
T2:OK, you mean the vacant one on the left?
好的,你是說左邊的那個空位嗎?
T1:Yes,it is. Thank you very much. Let me help you to carry your baggage there.
是的,非常感謝。我幫你把包提過去吧。
T2:No need. I have only this small handbag with me.
不必了,我只有這麼一個手提包。
T1:Thanks. Have a nice trip.
謝謝你了,祝你旅途愉快。
坐飛機的英語對話二
T:Hello,miss. Where is the button that controls my seat?
你好小姐,控制座位的按鈕在什麼地方?
S:It's on the arm rest.
在扶手上。
T:Oh,I see. By the way,what shall I do if changes in altitude create pressure on the ears?
哦,我找到了。再問一下,如果我的耳朵因為海拔升高而感到有壓力怎麼辦?
S:You can suck a candy or pinch your nose gently while breathing out. That shall help.
咀嚼一塊糖或者輕輕地掐住鼻子並出氣,那樣會有幫助。
坐飛機的英語對話三
T:Sorry,stewardess. Where shall I put my bags?
請問,乘務員,我把我的包放哪裡呢?
S:You can place the smaller one in the overhead bin and put the bigger one under the seat in front of you.
你可以把小包放到頭頂上的行李架裡,將大箱子放到您前方的座位下。
T:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
S:Please make sure to fasten your seat belt. We are to take off.
務必確保繫好安全帶。飛機就要起飛了。
坐飛機的英語對話篇四
T:Excuse me, what's the time diffrence between Tokyo and London?
打擾一下,東京和倫敦的時差是多少?
S:8 hours. Tokyo is 8 hours earlier than London.
8個小時。東京比倫敦早8個小時。
T:It's one day more or one day less from Tokyo to London?
從東京到倫敦,我們是多過了一天還是少過了一天?
S:One day more.
多過了一天。
T:It means that we will arrive on the same day.
也就是說我們在同一天到達?
S:Yes.
是的。
在飛機上的英語對話精選