堅持追逐夢想英文詩歌
如果要實現自己的夢想,就要有精衛填海的精神。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
As I Grow Older
我長大了
It was a long time ago.
那是很多年以前。
I have almost forgotten my dream.
我幾乎要忘記了我的夢。
But it was there then,
可它仍然在,
In front of me,
在我眼前,
Bright like a sun-
光亮如太陽——
My dream.
我的夢。
And then the wall rose,
後來升起了一堵牆,
Rose slowly,
慢慢地升起,
Slowly,
慢慢地,
Between me and my dream.
把我和我的夢隔斷。
Rose until it touched the sky-
牆升起直抵天際——
The wall.
高牆壁立。
Shadow.
陰影籠罩。
I am black.
我黑了。
I lie down in the shadow.
我撲倒在黑暗中。
No longer the light of my dream before me
我再也沒有夢的光亮
Above me.
在眼前,在上方。
Only the thick wall.
只有厚厚的牆。
Only the shadow.
只有陰影。
My hands!
我的手!
My dark hands!
我黑黑的手!
Break through the wall!
捅破那堵牆!
Find my dream!
撈回我的夢!
Help me to shatter this darkness,
擊穿這黑暗,
To smash this night,
粉碎這黑夜,
To break this shadow
打破這陰影
Into a thousand lights of sun,
打出一千個太陽的光亮,
Into a thousand whirling dreams
打出一千個眩暈的夢
Of sun!
啊,太陽!
篇2
Be the Best of Whatever You Are
做最好的自己
If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,
如果你當不了山巔的一棵勁鬆,
Be a scrub in the valley-but be
就做山谷裡的灌木——但一定
The best little scrub by the side of the rill;
要做溪邊最棒的一棵;
Be a bush if you can't be a tree.
估一棵灌木,如果你成不了樹。
If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass,
如果你當不了灌木,就做一株小草,
And some highway happier make;
給路邊帶去更多歡笑;
If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass-
如果你當不了大梭魚,就做一尾小鱸魚
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
——但要做湖裡最活潑的那條!
We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,
我們不能全當船長,總得有人做船員,
There's something for all of us here.
但我們每個人都有事可做,
There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,
有大事去做,有小事去做,
And the task you must do is the near.
我們必須著眼於眼前。
If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,
如果你當不了大道,就做一條小徑,
If you can't be the sun be a star;
如果你當不了太陽,就做一顆星星;
It isn't by size that you win or you fail-
勝負不在於大小——
Be the best of whatever you are!
不論做什麼,一定要做到最好!
篇3
Dreams 夢想
---Langston Hughes
Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想,
For if dreams die 夢想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鳥兒折了翅膀
That can never fly. 再也不能飛翔
Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想,
For when dreams go 夢想若是消喪
Life is a barren field 生命就象貧瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,萬物不再生
關於夢想的英語小詩歌欣賞